Calling all teenagers

She got picked on by the guineas. She was probably 6 maybe 7 I don't exactly know what year we got all our older chickens in and some of them were younger than other I think she was kind of from our first flock.
I really want guineas when I move to the farm but after hearing this -and Parmesan and Mozzarella experiencing this too since they were picked on by Tony as babies- I might consider telling my dad to put the guineas on opposite ends of the farm.

I really want guineas when I move to the farm but after hearing this -and Parmesan and Mozzarella experiencing this too since they were picked on by Tony as babies- I might consider telling my dad to put the guineas on opposite ends of the farm.
A relative has one guinea and she is mean. Pecks the chickens feathers off. And they wont seperate the guinea they say that its fine.

We have two guineas they're almost a year old now. It's mostly Frankie he's such a butt head around food when it comes to the chickens but they usually leave the ducks alone.
It's definitely a good idea to keep a close eye on the guineas if they're around other animals and making sure there's plenty eating spots and space.

Guess What Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I found this dancing banana
smilie_ban_022.gif

Everytime I see these bananas, I always think of the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song, which is now getting on my nerves but that's besides the point.
They have so many dancing bananas on that site. It is in German so if you don't understand translate it using Google (like I did here, my circle sucks btw) or ask that one BYC member who lives in Germany and loves to draw dragons. Might have to find her username though.
Screenshot 2023-01-19 170508.jpg

Back
Top Bottom