Calling all teenagers

I have a lost of books im going to read, i havent been to the library in 2 weeks.
Ive never read Rescue
My library is not the best… I used to live up in Illinois, and the library there had a kids section bigger than this entire library in TN. You have a selection of the following: kids, adults, nonfiction, and comics, which I don’t really like. Kids was okay for a bit but now… there’s no in between!

My library is not the best… I used to live up in Illinois, and the library there had a kids section bigger than this entire library in TN. You have a selection of the following: kids, adults, nonfiction, and comics, which I don’t really like. Kids was okay for a bit but now… there’s no in between!
Well our library system i can go to any library around me so there is a huge selection. If one library doesnt have the book another one does.

Im sorry yours doesnt have a good selection.

There're libraries everywhere here, but I prefer to buy my books.

Back
Top Bottom