Calling all teenagers

I'm going to be the weird 30s mom here, but teens & tweens please please be careful about other teens you befriend on the internet. Don't ever meet them in person alone. A friend of a friend's son disappeared when meeting a "friend" alone from the internet. Cops say he was probably trafficked. The "friend" probably wasn't his age at all, or even one person. He felt like he knew them but it was all a trap. A big complicated one that can last for years before the trap springs.

I love division and percentages and simple algebra, even powers is fun. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and any fractions suck imo
I love multiplication. I used to make and solve 20 digit equations back in 4th and 5th grade for fun 🤣

I think algebra is my favorite though

I'm going to be the weird 30s mom here, but teens & tweens please please be careful about other teens you befriend on the internet. Don't ever meet them in person alone. A friend of a friend's son disappeared when meeting a "friend" alone from the internet. Cops say he was probably trafficked. The "friend" probably wasn't his age at all, or even one person. He felt like he knew them but it was all a trap. A big complicated one that can last for years before the trap springs.
That is very true.
While I feel like this is one of the safer places on the internet, a chicken forum isn't going to be many peoples first places to go when it comes to teens, you can never be positive with anything. If you are ever going to meet up with anyone online, whether you are a teen or not, going to a very public place and never putting yourself alone with them is always the safest and best thing to do.

What is MCJROTC?
Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps.
"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", right @Logar ? 😂
Yes there is two different types of cheer, sideline, that isn’t really a sport it’s where you go to games and you have cheers you chant in uniform it’s not very physically demanding. The other kind is competitive cheer, where you do all the stunts and dances etc and that is very physically demanding. I do both lol.
I have a friend that does competitive.

I took a college level algebra last year and managed to get a 100% on my final lol. I am still surprised about that even though I am great at algebra
That’s impressive. My algebra will just have to survive 😞
Definitely agree. BYC is very strict with their rules and we are very careful so I feel the chances of that happening are slim but we are still very careful and meeting up is quite unlikely as we live at different parts of the world. We appreciate the concern though and it feels nice to know there are adults like you who think about that while on these.
I love multiplication. I used to make and solve 20 digit equations back in 4th and 5th grade for fun 🤣
Uh uh… are you okay? 🤣😭
I think algebra is my favorite though

Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps.
"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", right @Logar ? 😂

I have a friend that does competitive.
Yeah I looked at several competitive places but it’s hard because most have you traveling across the country, and are insanely expensive. I have a friend who is in competitive and it’s so expensive they sell horses to keep her in it. I have one comp at the end of the year. I would love to do competitive but we have t find one that aligns with our schedule and our budget.

Back
Top Bottom