Calling all teenagers

I personally think that if she actually did those things then she needs to be stopped. How do you know the next time it won’t be you waking up with a knife at your throat? if she tries anything again then she needs to be stopped and held accountable
Welp what am I supposed to do? She would tell our parents, our parents always take her side and they don’t believe me, and I’m not calling the police on a nine year old when I don’t have proof of her actually trying to kill me. My parents have been in the room when she death threatened me and they took at as a sisterly argument.

Anyway, changing the subject.

I get it. My little sis is like that sometimes too, but somehow I can’t make myself stoop to her level to do something back to her.

I personally think that if she actually did those things then she needs to be stopped. How do you know the next time it won’t be you waking up with a knife at your throat? if she tries anything again then she needs to be held accountable.
Please edit my post that you quoted the auto correct messed it up I corrected mine

Welp what am I supposed to do? She would tell our parents, our parents always take her side and they don’t believe me, and I’m not calling the police on a nine year old when I don’t have proof of her actually trying to kill me. My parents have been in the room when she death threatened me and they took at as a sisterly argument.

Anyway, changing the subject.
I would like to say that I am saying this out of dealing with the very similar situation with my brother. I got tired of him always getting away with everything and one day he started trying to kill me with sticks in the woods. That was the last time he tried anything and it actually created a bond we never had.

But next topic

Back
Top Bottom