calling any one from missouri

I'm down to 3 roosters, they roost on a tree just 15 ft from my bedroom window, I know when it's time to get up lol

Game bantams are soooo pretty!
Idk if I'm ever going to decide to get chickens or not. We enjoy our duck eggs and I've got more of them than i need already lol.
But if i ever do..
I want gamefowl or game bantams.
I'd prefer gamefowl but i don't know that i want to deal with all that comes with that.
Keeping American gamefowl is not really any different than keeping other chickens you just have to keep the roosters apart or just keep one. They are so smart and strong, I love them.

I'm down to 3 roosters, they roost on a tree just 15 ft from my bedroom window, I know when it's time to get up lol

Keeping American gamefowl is not really any different than keeping other chickens you just have to keep the roosters apart or just keep one. They are so smart and strong, I love them.
Shoo I bet thats loud!, Natural alarm clock, Gamefowl are my favorite breed and I love them, I've kept many different kinds but Old English Bantams are by far my favorite so far

2 Are big roosters who really belt it out lol the other is tiny squeaky fella. I've had a few old English game bantams, miniature American gamefowl and American gamefowl and I really love both the miniature American games and standard American games. My little mixed flock is a bunch if mixed American game, miniature game, Dominique, and brahma. I'm looking ad adding a few American gamefowl pullets this next year.
Shoo I bet thats loud!, Natural alarm clock, Gamefowl are my favorite breed and I love them, I've kept many different kinds but Old English Bantams are by far my favorite so far

My roosters crow in the middle of the night. I assume they’re hearing things.
They could be seeing a random light from a car etc, they could hear something close or they could even be hearing the crows of a far off rooster who was disturbed by a car head light etc. Mine will sometimes go off and if I listen really hard I will hear a crow in the distance and mine instantly call back.

2 Are big roosters who really belt it out lol the other is tiny squeaky fella. I've had a few old English game bantams, miniature American gamefowl and American gamefowl and I really love both the miniature American games and standard American games. My little mixed flock is a bunch if mixed American game, miniature game, Dominique, and brahma. I'm looking ad adding a few American gamefowl pullets this next year.
Never tried Minature American Games, Could never find em, I'm hoping to get more OEGB's this next Spring along with some Bruge and Liege Fighters

Never tried Minature American Games, Could never find em, I'm hoping to get more OEGB's this next Spring along with some Bruge and Liege Fighters
I was able to find some miniature game in Oklahoma and once found a miniature game/saipan mix in nw Arkansas. I live way down in the corner.

I would love something like a liege fighter. I'm wanting to try an o-shamo or something similar

Back
Top Bottom