Can you help me know what gender our chickens are?

If all you have are those 2 ... they will live together and be fine! BUT... if you have hens or get hens.. then they may fight to their death! But 2 boys will be just fine together as long as there are no gals around!
Thank you for the info. This is a relief. I was worried they would fight eventually. They were raised together since chicks and they seem to be doing fine so far, but what about when they want to mate? Will that cause anything since I have no hens?

Thank you for the info. This is a relief. I was worried they would fight eventually. They were raised together since chicks and they seem to be doing fine so far, but what about when they want to mate? Will that cause anything since I have no hens?
They will fight when you add hens. You will need to decide which one you want to keep. Or put them in different pens.. i have seen 2 roos get along if one is very submissive and if there are plenty of hens... if they can each have their own hen party of 10-12 hens then they possibly will get along. But it is not the norm! Things go better with only one rooster!

It’s not a guarantee they’ll fight. I’ve had plenty of roosters get along fine. I have also had ones fight but nothing is guaranteed.
I did say that... that we have seen 2 roos get along... just dont bank on it until tried! Depends on the roo! Got 2 right now. But one is very submissive and lets the other have his way! Haha. They dont fight.

I did say that... that we have seen 2 roos get along... just dont bank on it until tried! Depends on the roo! Got 2 right now. But one is very submissive and lets the other have his way! Haha. They dont fight.
True but you also made it seem like the majority fight which isn’t true either. It depends on the individual personalities. But that’s good yours don’t fight

Back
Top Bottom