Well unless it's old VW buses I'm un interested 🤣 my husband likes to tell me I was born in the wrong Era I should have been an old dirty hippie 🙃 which is fair I make tonics and tincture and teas and never wear shoes and am getting my viking dreads for my 43 birthday this year 🤣🤣

Well unless it's old VW buses I'm un interested 🤣 my husband likes to tell me I was born in the wrong Era I should have been an old dirty hippie 🙃 which is fair I make tonics and tincture and teas and never wear shoes and am getting my viking dreads for my 43 birthday this year 🤣🤣
You have expensive tastes. :) a decent daily driver split window bus is a 40 to 50k investment any more. I miss the days where you could get a restored 23 window deluxe for 10 grand. 200k now.

You have expensive tastes. :) a decent daily driver split window bus is a 40 to 50k investment any more. I miss the days where you could get a restored 23 window deluxe for 10 grand. 200k now.
Oh it's a pipe dream unfortunately 😔 too many kids and bills lol I miss when times were simple and cost of living wasn't so high. I gasp everytime I leave the grocery store

Back
Top Bottom