Car Ideas?

Sorry, I meant to just meant to say it has to have a hatch. Wagons are fine too, just SUVs seem to be more common.

I’m not rich, unfortunately, and I don’t have any kids. I do have a sister and my dog and her dog to tote around, so…

I’ll take some pictures tomorrow!
Ok, not wagons. They are called hatchbacks. You can get a small Sedan that has a hatchback. Just means instead of a trunk, the back opens up like a SUV does.

And, you can get some smaller SUVs that are about the same price as a small sedan that also gets good gas Mileage.

Anyway, good luck on your search.

Sorry, I meant to just meant to say it has to have a hatch. Wagons are fine too, just SUVs seem to be more common.

I’m not rich, unfortunately, and I don’t have any kids. I do have a sister and my dog and her dog to tote around, so…

I’ll take some pictures tomorrow!
Mazda3 hatchback
1724029372438.png

1724029440523.png

Have not read this whole thread. I'm very happy with my 2014 Honda CR-V with the one exception of the fact that the headlamps are not automatic, I actually have to remember to turn them on. A newer model would probably have auto headlamps. I've had CR-V's before and really liked them. Our previous one, my DH totalled, otherwise we would probably still have it. It's a great car IMO.
Good luck finding what you need!

I'm going to go look for one of these...
Thanks for posting!
That one is a 2016 for $15590.

You should look on Carvana and Edmunds, places like that. Put n your zip code and distance and see what you find.

Edit to add that you can also get one delivered if you don’t mind buying without actually seeing the car in person. It can widen your search area and sometimes better prices. I usually don’t like buying without seeing the actual vehicle in person on a used one. I know people that I have done it with no problems, though.

Last edited:
Yes! We went to the dealership to look at a Honda; it didn't work, but there was another vehicle that my dad said I could get (he had a list of reliable and safe cars, this car wasn't on it but he researched and said it was fine) so I ended up with that one. I'll pm you and anyone else on this thread if you want to see it! I just don't want the picture sitting around here for everyone to know what car I have...

Thanks y'all for the suggestions
@SourRoses
@muddy75
@bill3607
@notabitail
@MGG
@Logar
and anyone else I missed!

Yes! We went to the dealership to look at a Honda; it didn't work, but there was another vehicle that my dad said I could get (he had a list of reliable and safe cars, this car wasn't on it but he researched and said it was fine) so I ended up with that one. I'll pm you and anyone else on this thread if you want to see it! I just don't want the picture sitting around here for everyone to know what car I have...

@SourRoses
@muddy75
@bill3607
@notabitail
@MGG
@Logar
I'd like to see it! Def send me a PM

@SourRoses
@muddy75
@bill3607
@notabitail
@MGG
@Logar
I'd like to see it too, I'm going to be getting my first vehicle next year probably. Leaning more towards a pickup but not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom