Chicken has 5 toes, Olive egger??

Oh man, what makes you think she’s a rooster? I haven’t heard any crowing or anything like that.
They start crowing at around 4-5 months, she's 3 months so not quite that age yet...I was just thinking male because of the long "droopy" saddle feathers and long tail...My guess for breed mix is light brahma and something else.

Definitely some kind of mix. Faverolles, Silkies, Dorkings and Houdans are all 5 toed breeds, so one or more of those was involved somewhere in her ancestry. She has white earlobes as well, so that had to have come from one of the breeds involved in the mix, plus the feathered legs. When she lays, egg color may or may not be a clue.

They start crowing at around 4-5 months, she's 3 months so not quite that age yet...I was just thinking male because of the long "droopy" saddle feathers and long tail...My guess for breed mix is light brahma and something else.
Oh sorry, she was 3 months when I got her, she is currently 6-7 months old now.

Definitely some kind of mix. Faverolles, Silkies, Dorkings and Houdans are all 5 toed breeds, so one or more of those was involved somewhere in her ancestry. She has white earlobes as well, so that had to have come from one of the breeds involved in the mix, plus the feathered legs. When she lays, egg color may or may not be a clue.
Sounds good, thanks for the information!

Back
Top Bottom