Chicken with bad infection on mouth/face (was Vitamin B complex injectable dosage for chicken)

Pics
Her pupils look fine. She had a black scab on her comb yesterday. Fell off during the night i suppose. Now she has a hole in the comb. I doubt Marek's or cancer does that. If money allows it, i will send some samples in to a lab and get various testing done. So i know and can make a decision on treatment or culling. I don't like giving up. It's not so much that she's my fav. chicken, if she can be helped, i will get her the help, i just need to know if it can be treated or not.
20180417_113216.jpg
20180417_113137.jpg
20180417_113119.jpg

Her pupils look fine. She had a black scab on her comb yesterday. Fell off during the night i suppose. Now she has a hole in the comb. I doubt Marek's or cancer does that. If money allows it, i will send some samples in to a lab and get various testing done. So i know and can make a decision on treatment or culling. I don't like giving up. It's not so much that she's my fav. chicken, if she can be helped, i will get her the help, i just need to know if it can be treated or not. View attachment 1343608 View attachment 1343609 View attachment 1343611
Testing is a good idea!

The last pic shows some weird metallic golden reflection on her face. Where i applied the gentian violet earlier seems to had a reaction with the "film" of fungus or whatever it may be. What is going on?! My Anna is turning into an alien. I should call her gold dust!

The last pic shows some weird metallic golden reflection on her face. Where i applied the gentian violet earlier seems to had a reaction with the "film" of fungus or whatever it may be. What is going on?! My Anna is turning into an alien. I should call her gold dust!
Maybe she is form the Syfy show Expanse!

Back
Top Bottom