Choosing a rooster, which is best for blue

some times E.WA people get together with N.ID people for lunch, we should go some time, I will wait until the weather gets warm though Lake Coeur D'Alene is nice. We could ask everyone who can, to do an egg swap!

That is another idea, Hey if you ever get to Monroe- (big hump I know,) they have a feed store west just of 522 (west of fred meyer) they have 80 breeds of chicks to chose from. Or at least they used too.

Yesterday a friend sold me 23 chicks for 1 buck a piece. EE, Novogen, and Welsummers. Not too bad a pic for so many chicks, They were extra hens she got from an order. And the eggs were from a near by farm. I have a friend who will take 13 off my hands when they are 6 weeks old.
dawnacus 543.jpg
dawnacus 544.jpg
the eggs are from a close source I have not used yet. The BCM eggs to the far left, mint green eggs are from isbars, I can't remember what the tan ones were, maybe SFH? the other dark eggs were not BCM (the one to the far right has a purple hue. I think he said wyandotte), any how the BCM roos they had were beautiful, the were supposed to be fancier than GFF.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom