Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

I think backtrack because we were planning the meeting in the past.
Probably yeah
Guys, what if Shiningstar began falling in love with Burrstar? Too much drama, or sounds good?
I mean, would it turn into a forbidden romance? Would he go to her clan? (I wouldn't be opposed to that, it would make Ashenwing the leader lol, Ashenstar) I like the idea tho!

Shiningstar led her clan towards the Gathering Island. She noticed Windclan approaching the tree-bridge, crossing onto the island as Shadowclan came nearer. "Greetings, Burrstar." Shiningstar nodded towards the Windclan leader. "Hello, Shiningstar." Burrstar replied with a slight smile. Shiningstar was about to reply, when she heard a splash. "Ack, somebody help me!" Icepaw, the Windclan apprentice cried. Shiningstar hated getting wet, but she jumped in the lake, near the tree-bridge. Grabbing Icepaw by the scruff gently, she pulled her towards the tree-bridge and helped her up. "Thank you, Shiningstar," Icepaw meowed. "With my longer legs, it's harder to balance a little bit." "Of course. I wouldn't want anything to happen to a fine apprentice like you." Shiningstar meowed with a smile. Windclan continued crossing the tree-bridge, Shadowclan following not far behind. As the clans settled into their places, Shiningstar jumped into a branch on the Great Oak. She peered at Burrstar, hopping into his branch in the Oak. "He's a handsome cat. Any cat would be lucky to have him as a mate." Shiningstar thought. She shook her head. "What am I thinking?!" "Shiningstar," Fleetstar, the leader of Thunderclan, called out. "This emergency gathering is for a fox, if I'm correct? Would you explain more to us all?" "Of course. A vixen attacked two of my best warriors while on patrol, injuring one, however she is fine now. I know foxes are a dangerous threat to the clans, and I believe it would be a good idea to send a warrior or two from each clan to find out where this fox's den is, and figure out what to do from there." Shiningstar explained.

@Addicted To Chickens, @Chicken poppy, do y'all want to reply with what your leaders think of Shiningstar's idea?

Shiningstar led her clan towards the Gathering Island. She noticed Windclan approaching the tree-bridge, crossing onto the island as Shadowclan came nearer. "Greetings, Burrstar." Shiningstar nodded towards the Windclan leader. "Hello, Shiningstar." Burrstar replied with a slight smile. Shiningstar was about to reply, when she heard a splash. "Ack, somebody help me!" Icepaw, the Windclan apprentice cried. Shiningstar hated getting wet, but she jumped in the lake, near the tree-bridge. Grabbing Icepaw by the scruff gently, she pulled her towards the tree-bridge and helped her up. "Thank you, Shiningstar," Icepaw meowed. "With my longer legs, it's harder to balance a little bit." "Of course. I wouldn't want anything to happen to a fine apprentice like you." Shiningstar meowed with a smile. Windclan continued crossing the tree-bridge, Shadowclan following not far behind. As the clans settled into their places, Shiningstar jumped into a branch on the Great Oak. She peered at Burrstar, hopping into his branch in the Oak. "He's a handsome cat. Any cat would be lucky to have him as a mate." Shiningstar thought. She shook her head. "What am I thinking?!" "Shiningstar," Fleetstar, the leader of Thunderclan, called out. "This emergency gathering is for a fox, if I'm correct? Would you explain more to us all?" "Of course. A vixen attacked two of my best warriors while on patrol, injuring one, however she is fine now. I know foxes are a dangerous threat to the clans, and I believe it would be a good idea to send a warrior or two from each clan to find out where this fox's den is, and figure out what to do from there." Shiningstar explained.

@Addicted To Chickens, @Chicken poppy, do y'all want to reply with what your leaders think of Shiningstar's idea?
Ashenwing hopped onto the branch right below his leaders, he kept an eye on his clan and the others, watching for their reactions. He puffed out his chest a bit when he hears Shiningstar call him one of the best. He knew he was the deputy but still being young he took pride in being a good warrior.

Deerpaw huddled back behind her clan, watching and listening intently.

Vix had followed her brother and was watching from a branch of a far off tree. They're speaking of mother! How could they?! She was merely protecting her newer kits. Always full of themselves... she thought angrily to herself.

Back
Top Bottom