Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
Willow purred as his twolegs pet him, rubbing his head on their hand, standing briefly to get a better angle. He meowed contentedly as they walked away (hopefully to fill his bowl).

Vix watched from a branch near a window. What was the kit doing with this twoleg? Why was he happy? I guess the collar makes sense, she grumbled to herself. She stood and stretched and made her way back to the outskirts of Shadowclans territory to watch her brother. After all, she needed to plan, and what better way to do so than while making note of all his habits.

Ashenwing sauntered around camp in search of a couple warriors to send scouting. "I should also start looking for another apprentice," he mumbled to himself, thinking of his last apprentice..whom his sister had killed. Speaking of his sister, he could smell her..which was nothing new, she was always lurking. She smelled closer this time however, What's she up to this time? he thought as he looked in her direction. No need to pretend he didn't know, she couldn't do anything anyway.

Vix narrowed her eyes and barred her fangs as her brother looked in her direction, even though he couldn't see her. He had given her a crucial bit of information though! He needs an apprentice! That kit looks about old enough? Right? Ugh, I'm bad with ages...either way.. Shadow clan doesn't have any kits old enough, that kit would be the next best thing...if they accept him..Oh who am I kidding?! Ash loves kits, he can't turn one down! It's perfect! She nearly jumped her excitement, her inner monologue rapidly forming this plan. It would have to wait of course, she had to earn the kits trust first, but it was a perfect way to lure her brother out!

Hawkmoth padded into camp with two sparrows. He immediately brought them to his mate in the nursery, Featherflight, whom has kits.
“My kits! How are you guys doing! Featherflight, are they old enough for meat yet?” Begged Hawkmoth. He couldn’t wait to introduce them to fresh-kill.
"They're only a moon old, Hawkmoth," laughed Featherflight. "Maybe in a few days."
"No, no!" Birchkit squealed, leaping around Hawkmoth's feet. "I want meat! Fresh-kill! Fresh-kill!" he began chanting, twirling his tail like a maple tree's pod in leaf-fall. Featherfall sighed. "I suppose you may try a little bit," she relented.
Ashenwing went quiet and sighed. Where was the rest of his camp? He couldn't go alone, Wolfheart was too close. He yowled one last time, at least someone should be around.
"Yeah?" Rushwind drawled, stretching as she trotted out of the warrior's den. "What's going on? Am I on a patrol?" she asked, tipping her head charmingly. "Does Shiningstar need me?"

Back
Top Bottom