1713874482544.gif

Good morning. Coffee tastes extra good on this dreary morning.

Good Morning everyone! I know I keep popping in then not dropping by for days and I apologize for that Now that the weather is nicer I have been spending lots of time outside during the day trying to get my flower beds cleaned out plus my wedding is only 52 days away now so I'm trying to NOT turn into a BRIDEZILLA and lose my sanity.
If anyone lives in VIRGINIA I need assistance with trying to locate the man in the following. He is my adopted Moms brother. I know it says he's been missing since Sun but he's actually been missing since Sat. Any sightings will help
1713952300244.png

Good Morning everyone! I know I keep popping in then not dropping by for days and I apologize for that Now that the weather is nicer I have been spending lots of time outside during the day trying to get my flower beds cleaned out plus my wedding is only 52 days away now so I'm trying to NOT turn into a BRIDEZILLA and lose my sanity.
If anyone lives in VIRGINIA I need assistance with trying to locate the man in the following. He is my adopted Moms brother. I know it says he's been missing since Sun but he's actually been missing since Sat. Any sightings will helpView attachment 3810169
I want to wish you luck finding your uncle. And also, congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Back
Top Bottom