Good morning Coffee Club.
There is coffee made. Put Miss impatient above at the back of the line please. :p
Another day of mixed weather. Had a bit of drizzel overnight. Lots of high cloud now with intermittent sunshine.
Ha!
I'm here and I don't see anyone else but you and Perris. I'm getting a big cup of coffee and taking Caps share too!! I'm up too early. I need it.

Last edited:
Ha!
I'm here and I don't see anyone else but you and Perris. I'm getting a big cup of coffee and taking Caps share too!! I'm up to early. I need it.
I've been considering making a pot for the Cafe in the mornings.
It looks like the building engineer, the medievalist have moved on. It also seems someone has recently made a Face Book account so that should keep them occupied for a bit.

I've been considering making a pot for the Cafe in the mornings.
It looks like the building engineer, the medievalist have moved on. It also seems someone has recently made a Face Book account so that should keep them occupied for a bit.
You should. I've been visiting again as most of the trouble makers and the gnats seem to have left. The one or two that still show up from time to time I just "Ignore".
It would be nice if all the old members returned. I miss having everyone at the same place.

You should. I've been visiting again as most of the trouble makers and the gnats seem to have left. The one or two that still show up from time to time I just "Ignore".
It would be nice if all the old members returned. I miss having everyone at the same place.
Yeah. It would be nice if NFC returned.

Back
Top Bottom