Never throw out that you have spare time or spare money because the Universe will devise a remedy. Just sayin'...
Oh, I always find something to do, like I mentioned... still have house to paint.. good time to do it is when the weather is cooling, not enough grass growing, but not 'cold' enough to go wrangle privet, briars, kudzu and the like.
Yes! Bite your tongue!
Consider it bitten! Already been out to feed everyone, get to DG for supplies, and finished lining the 'bumper area of the crib I brought in from the storage shed to use as a brooder.. Clever idea I saw in a post here. Oh, and made a video of my two week old chicks playing in the sand.

huffing and puffing!!! here is a platter of cinnamon french toast and scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese!

Sounds great! Wish I had been home today to enjoy it with all of you

No bacon ? :oops:

I agree Sour.

Hoki Doki... We have Egg and Sausage biscuits, OJ, and plenty of coffee... There's a bowl of fruit on the table as well. Dig in!

Sounds delicious! Wasn't home to enjoy it with all of you.

The whole house. I'm already thinking about my luncheon BLT.

Hey Sour have a BELT instead of a BLT. My granddaughter coined this one. BELT stands for Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, and Tomato. When you cook the egg leave the yolk runny. It is delisherous.

Back
Top Bottom