Hey all I am alive so are the leghorns damn birds come right up to in the chicken yard. We went foraging for food at Costco, Cash & Carry the franz bread store got home put stuff away went to scrape the tables something caught my eye one leghorn then nope both the damn things

@penny1960 Glad your chickens came back.

@Ladies-Eight I had to l look up interstim , wow I sure do hope and pray that’s a success for him! That would indeed be life changing! :hugs One for him and:hugs one for you!

Yes he feels like he is quarantined because he is afraid to leave the house for fear he will have an accident.

He gets very embarrassed.

Hey all I am alive so are the leghorns damn birds come right up to in the chicken yard. We went foraging for food at Costco, Cash & Carry the franz bread store got home put stuff away went to scrape the tables something caught my eye one leghorn then nope both the damn things
That’s so good to hear! I’ll uncross my fingers now.

Morning ya’ll. Coffee on and sitting enjoying the AC. Today is gonna be hot, hot, hot. Watered the gardens this morning. My fur baby Penny goes with me everywhere. We were out in the back and one of the neighbors pullets flew over the privacy fence and was chirping around the roses. Penny saw and chased her. She flew way up into the pecan tree. Hope she makes it home safe. Guess they don’t know about clipping a wing to keep them home.

Back
Top Bottom