Good evening one and all!

I have tea, some decaf if needed, grab a cup, sit awhile, and chat.

I had a very busy day as we took the dog to the vet.

She has decided to stop eating her dog food since I had her mother cremated.

The vet said her labs were great with no tumors or growths on x-ray.

She is spending the night to see if they can get her to eat.

My husband and I worked in the coop today.

Have a great day!
Oh the poor dog! I am so sorry! I hope she will get through her grief and decide to eat. I’m happy to hear you and DH got to work on your coop! I’m hoping he is feeling more hopeful. I sure did enjoy the scratchy towel last night and am looking forward to it tonight as well!

Good evening one and all!

I have tea, some decaf if needed, grab a cup, sit awhile, and chat.

I had a very busy day as we took the dog to the vet.

She has decided to stop eating her dog food since I had her mother cremated.

The vet said her labs were great with no tumors or growths on x-ray.

She is spending the night to see if they can get her to eat.

My husband and I worked in the coop today.

Have a great day!
Dogs mourn as we do sometimes it is such a horrible thing bring her home feed her broth add a egg ..
she can go week trust me here

Morning ya'll. Coffee ready and having first cup with toast and blackberry jam. This morning is really nice, temps are in the low 70's and the sun is shining. It will be hot later, but right now it is glorious. Gonna rake the prayer garden and move some landscaping stones to another garden today. May mow this afternoon or weed. My hen is improving (has bumblefoot and had stopped laying eggs after the predator attack last month that killed the other hens). I found a couple of eggs in the nest, so we are on the mend.

Oh the poor dog! I am so sorry! I hope she will get through her grief and decide to eat. I’m happy to hear you and DH got to work on your coop! I’m hoping he is feeling more hopeful. I sure did enjoy the scratchy towel last night and am looking forward to it tonight as well!

My husband is doing much better since he had the InterStim surgery.

He is like a new person which I'm grateful for.
Dogs mourn as we do sometimes it is such a horrible thing bring her home feed her broth add a egg ..
she can go week trust me here

I have been feeding her boiled chicken and rice, scrambled eggs, hamburger, and anything else I can think of.

Morning ya'll. Coffee ready and having first cup with toast and blackberry jam. This morning is really nice, temps are in the low 70's and the sun is shining. It will be hot later, but right now it is glorious. Gonna rake the prayer garden and move some landscaping stones to another garden today. May mow this afternoon or weed. My hen is improving (has bumblefoot and had stopped laying eggs after the predator attack last month that killed the other hens). I found a couple of eggs in the nest, so we are on the mend.

That's great!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom