20240620_053012 (1).jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240620_052953 (1).jpg
    20240620_052953 (1).jpg
    916 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240620_053103 (1).jpg
    20240620_053103 (1).jpg
    850.1 KB · Views: 2
Coffee Clubbers good morning one and all!

Tea is ready.

Temperature is in the 70s and foggy.

Have a great day!
Hello. I want to join a small coffee group, at a low cost as I am a pensioner. Maybe some others might offer some advice. I live in the Darebin area of Melbourne. If enough people were interested Maybe a "Meetup Group" could be started. See if there are any takers. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I want to join a small coffee group, at a low cost as I am a pensioner. Maybe some others might offer some advice. I live in the Darebin area of Melbourne. If enough people were interested Maybe a "Meetup Group" could be started. See if there are any takers. !!!
Oh yes definitely post in the Oz thread! There are quite a few Australians here but maybe you can find some locals to hang out with! At any rate welcome to this thread, most of us are here every morning which won’t be morning for you.. You’re always welcome here whatever time it is!

See Cathy posted it for you. I was given the night off from cooking.
With or without the adult son here helping his Dad and I.
We have coffee here about 20 hours a day we are mostly across the State like 4 or 8 time zones. Sequel and I are internet buds in the same state.

ISee Cathy posted it for you. I was given the night off from cooking.
With or without the adult son here helping his Dad and I.
We have coffee here about 20 hours a day we are mostly across the State like 4 or 8 time zones. Sequel and I are internet buds in the same state.
:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom