Colorado

Thanks very much for the comments. Unfortunately, it looks like I don't have any real recourse at the time since all his offending comments have just been comments. I apparently need things in writing if I want any outside help. I am extremely discouraged, but I do appreciate all the advice & comments here.

Very cool article @COChix. Interesting thought that they can understand subtraction and addition.

I just discovered chicken charms. I'm seriously considering getting these.

Good Afternoon everybody,
I currently have 2 male ducks (Pekin/Blue Swedish) that we are looking to re-locate to a good home. would anybody be interested or know of a place in colorado? I called a couple of sanctuaries and they are all full
thanks!
-Matt

Good Afternoon everybody,
I currently have 2 male ducks (Pekin/Blue Swedish) that we are looking to re-locate to a good home. would anybody be interested or know of a place in colorado? I called a couple of sanctuaries and they are all full
thanks!
-Matt

Did you try the Black Forest Animal Sanctuary? I think I've seen ducks on their farm. I actually just saw three ducks listed on the site for the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region this past weekend when I was looking at info on barn cats. Have you tried Craigslist?

Did you try the Black Forest Animal Sanctuary? I think I've seen ducks on their farm. I actually just saw three ducks listed on the site for the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region this past weekend when I was looking at info on barn cats. Have you tried Craigslist?

CL is my next step but I will check those out as well! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom