Connecticut!

From Lock Stock & Barrel FB page 10/10 -

Here is a teaser about our Grand Opening Specials on October 26th. For our Grand Opening, we are going to take a page from Emeril Lagasse and "kick it up a notch".

We will spice up our bedding blow out by offering all of our shavings at pretty hot prices. Remember, these are the large 3.25 cu ft bales. The white label shaving will be priced at $4.25 ea. Tops Bedding, green or red will be priced at $5.00 ea. Finally, because we really like our Tall Pines SUPER DRY American shavings and think you will too, we have also priced them at $5.00 ea.

All Purina Horse Feed will be buy 2 get one FREE!

For our canine friends, select super premium dog food will be $6 off on large bags, $3 off on medium bags, and $2 off on small bags.

We are also going to have a Bucket Bonanza! If you haven't done this, it's simple. Buy a bucket and fill it with whatever you want (with some exceptions like you can't cram a lawn mower in it) and get 20% off on everything in the bucket.

For your entertainment, there will be chainsaw carving, a petting zoo, face painting, an equine driving demo, a dressage demo, and a cowboy roping demo. There will be other deals that we will let you know about. We're just getting started.

Don't forget, Chaz and WPLR will be doing a remote broadcast and picking winners for a Double Grand Prize with two winners being chosen to each receive a Husqvarna USA snowblower (yeah I messed up the first post and said chainsaw, but this is better).

This is soooo exciting! I can't wait! — at Lock, Stock, & Barrel.

We had a bobcat outside our coop last night when it was almost dark  :(

I just got to CT yesterday and my mother was telling me they had a bobcat on their deck just the night before! Thank goodness she has a garage cuz I'm picking up three chickens today while I'm here this weekend!

There are definitely fischer cats in Southington! I live right on the town line in Berlin, and we hear them ALL the time. Not a sound you'd forget. We see them as well.. but the sound has more impact!

Does anyone know where I can pick up some organic barley locally? Found it for $2.09/ lb on Amazon shipped, just seeing if anyone knows of somewhere I can get it locally in central CT for a similar price.

My friend has, what she believes is a Fischer Cat, hanging around in her backyard-again same town as my parents in - Southington!

Possible, I know there used to be Mink farms years ago and they are everywhere to this day. I've heard they spread out to the surrounding towns.

Fantomas I dont know about organic but check out ct coop in manchester
I havent gotten the chance to get up there yet
maybe after the Boston show

Happy November 1st!
Rain for today, yay
tongue.png

Time to winterize for our New England weather....

Back
Top Bottom