Consolidated Kansas

Quote:
I got a Black Old English Game Banty pipping right now in my cooler bator. this will be my first chicken to hatch for me out of a bator.
wee.gif

Daren, I read you lost a quail to a cat lately, dont know if it was a hen or roo. If you need a Roo, I have a few extra. Your welcome to 1 or 2 if you need. There right at 6 weeks old. The extras will be headed for freezer camp soon. As usual, most of my co-op coturnix were roos and short on hens. Seems to be the story every hatch. My Georgia Giants turned out to be 2 hens and 7 cock birds.... Guess I get to eat some quail. Well , it aint all bad I guess. Bill

Quote:
Bill Thanks for the offer
hugs.gif
It was a hen. I think I have three hens a two roo's. I know of one roo for sure, and think I have another. My buddy ended up with seven Hens and five roo's
th.gif

Quote:
Oh my Susan. I think you're in deep.
lau.gif
Where are you finding these great deals?
idunno.gif
Good luck on your new bator(s).
thumbsup.gif
I've been working on mine today. Have to stop now, cause I must go to work.
tongue.gif
I'm still waiting on that dang egg turner. eBay takes so long sometime!
somad.gif

You wouldn't happen to know that eBay seller offering the DE? I might be interested in getting a bag later on.
big_smile.png

Geo-Check your PM's.

The first incubator I found on craigslist. It was located north of Springfield. The second one my sister found on craigslist, and it just happened to be her neighbor that posted it. She talked him down $50, paid for it, hauled it home and I will pick them both up next weekend when I am down there.

Guess I can save a few more hatching eggs. Maybe I should get a leghorn rooster...........

Quote:
Do you need a male or a hen?

No he was a extra that I got from a guy in Colony, KS. He said he knows you guy's. Can't remember his name. I just needed the hen, but had to buy both
hmm.png
anyhow I can see him with the chickens, so I hope he follows them in tonight, so I can try and sell him.
hu.gif

Been out today helping friends with their needs. An elderly man in a wheel chair take his shower and cooked him lunch for a few days. Picked up bread from price chopper to dontate to 6 other families. Now making stuffing for an elder couple who is invited to easter dinner. Free bread, a few garden herbs and wa-la awesome stuffing! Ok olive oil and chicken stock. Any way one of the families gave me some fresh picked morels; I can crumb and butter fry a mushroom but I really want to taste the Morel. Any one out there know the perfect sause/ satue/ pasta salid for a fresh morel? Help!!!
tongue2.gif

Well I wound up sitting here at my pc desk looking up a pair of Pouters when my phone rang. A friend of mine called me to tell me he was on his way to my house, I said cool. He shows up with a pair of Pouter pigeon's
ep.gif
th.gif
bow.gif

What am I supposed to say
duc.gif
hugs.gif

Brunner Pouter's

2011-04-23164313.jpg

2011-04-23164323.jpg

Back
Top Bottom