Coop Contest 2010 - Win $20 BYC Store Gift Cert. Ended 9/12/2010

Quote:
Love your coop and especially the idea of a solar light for inside. I want to check out that thought. I've noticed that even in my little coop, the chickens kind of huddle together instead of spreading out along the roost. I also noticed that your girls have made little "bowls" that they lay in in the run. I''ve noticed that my Bonnie does that also. Don't you just love watching these birds! Good luck
cool.png

Quote:
Now that is what I call clever! I love the pen/tractor (I made a similar, simpler one myself) and that coop will be ideal if they just don't outgrow it. In really bad weather you could bring it back into the garage, which is something I consider an advantage. Good work, and good luck.
cool.png

Quote:
I have to say, this is the most original thing I've seen. You must have a genuine love of chickens to have them indoors, and what a smart way to manage that!I would never have come up with such a complete and perfect way to deal with their housing needs. This is just too cute for words. You rock:cool:

Contest is closed!
smile.png

... but if you have a page you were working on for this contest, don't worry, we're almost guaranteed to have another one soon!

Stay tuned as we work hard to compile all the submissions, create thumbnails, organize them, and get them ready to be reviewed and judged. It may take a while, but we'll keep you posted!

Okay, I think we've got all the submissions in the voting queue!

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE SUBMISSIONS IN THIS THREAD ARE REPRESENTED IN THE PAGE BELOW!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/chicken-coop-new.html

If you notice that your coop (or any other coop) is NOT listed please reply with the post # of the submissions and we'll get it fixed!

The name is based on the page title, so if you created your coop page on your main BYC page (homepage) then there won't be a title. The only option would be to create another page with a title.

Send me a PM if you want me to move your content to another page. Include the title you want for the page.

Back
Top Bottom