Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Required

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The worst

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Not good or bad

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
Hello That is the best news! Is your flour called Einkorn? I read it is ancient grain with less gluten.

I think I heard someone say bread baked with yeast is better because the yeast does something to the gluten to eat it or break it down.

I'm happy you are feeling much better!
Thank you! I am not sure exactly what type, my husband orders it in bulk. He said he gets it from Sunrise Flour Mill.

Thank you! I am not sure exactly what type, my husband orders it in bulk. He said he gets it from Sunrise Flour Mill.
I was just on their website, they make no mention of a low or special gluten option. Only heritage organic red wheat. Which they pulverize, rather than grind.

[Edit: Correction, its towards the bottom of their story, they claim their heritage wheat from CEAD farms has a different chromosomal structure and produces a different gluten than modern wheat. I'd like to see the research supporting that claim.]

Last edited:
and nothing to do with low or special gluten wheat, but I very much like King Arthur Flour (higher protein than most) and Bob's "Red Mill" Semolina for making pasta.

3 eggs from my birds. 1 cup of King Arthur. 1 cup of Bob's. A Tbsp of Olive Oil. a pinch of Salt. Combine, Kneed, chill chest to Hydrate, Roll, Cut. The addition of the eggs makes it FAR more filling than the box dry pasta from the Supermarket, and it hold up much better in soups (Chicken noodle anyone???), even soups that are refrigerated and reheated.

If you want to be really decadent, seperate all the eggs, use only yolks (you will need 5 "ish" depending on egg size).

and nothing to do with low or special gluten wheat, but I very much like King Arthur Flour (higher protein than most) and Bob's "Red Mill" Semolina for making pasta.

3 eggs from my birds. 1 cup of King Arthur. 1 cup of Bob's. A Tbsp of Olive Oil. a pinch of Salt. Combine, Kneed, chill chest to Hydrate, Roll, Cut. The addition of the eggs makes it FAR more filling than the box dry pasta from the Supermarket, and it hold up much better in soups (Chicken noodle anyone???), even soups that are refrigerated and reheated.

If you want to be really decadent, seperate all the eggs, use only yolks (you will need 5 "ish" depending on egg size).
Stowing this info away for the future. In my next life, I will not be GF. :lau

Stowing this info away for the future. In my next life, I will not be GF. :lau
Seemingly every 10 days, we roll out sheetos of this stuff. Layer of sauce. Sheet of pasta. Layer of cheese (cottage, ricotta, mixed (with or without spinach), whatever), Layer of Pasta. Repeat twice more. Sauce, cheese (mozzarella this time). Bake, 425 about 45 min to an hour. Cool.

Eat for two days.

Last edited:
I was just on their website, they make no mention of a low or special gluten option. Only heritage organic red wheat. Which they pulverize, rather than grind.

[Edit: Correction, it’s towards the bottom of their story, they claim their heritage wheat from CEAD farms has a different chromosomal structure and produces a different gluten than modern wheat. I'd like to see the research supporting that claim.]
I did not believe it originally either as a science lover and the research I found being fairly limited, but since my husband ordered it I agreed to originally try a bite. My exact words were “I will take a nibble, but I hope you know you are eating the rest of this so it doesn’t go to waste.” I even had my bottle of Benadryl ready to go expecting hives, but I didn’t break out in hives, no stomach pains, no nausea. Family members and friends we have recommended it to who were also diagnosed are enjoying this brand. A very sick family member who has been in and out of the hospital for years due to cancer treatments for a rare cancer has trouble eating and keeping food down. They tried this flour here at their last visit and not only did they not vomit back up their food they had no digestive disturbances. They immediately ordered the flour as well.

I did not believe it originally either as a science lover and the research I found being fairly limited, but since my husband ordered it I agreed to originally try a bite. My exact words were “I will take a nibble, but I hope you know you are eating the rest of this so it doesn’t go to waste.” I even had my bottle of Benadryl ready to go expecting hives, but I didn’t break out in hives, no stomach pains, no nausea. Family members and friends we have recommended it to who were also diagnosed are enjoying this brand. A very sick family member who has been in and out of the hospital for years due to cancer treatments for a rare cancer has trouble eating and keeping food down. They tried this flour here at their last visit and not only did they not vomit back up their food they had no digestive disturbances. They immediately ordered the flour as well.
Ultimately, if it works for you, the why doesn't matter. Though it might be important to others in similar situation.

It's not a cut and question and definitely not a cut and dry answer.
Neither are good or bad, within the proper use.
You can certainly get away without feeding either but unless you're feeding them a corn or soy heavy diet, they're likely going to be fine.
Hello If a bag of feed has the first 2 ingredients as corn then soybean meal does that equal what you mention as corn or soy heavy diet?

Back
Top Bottom