Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Required

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The worst

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Not good or bad

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
Hi, I never use that glyphosate or other herbicides on crops. Though we once got a guy to come out and spray some brachiaria grass(it's a VERY invasive grass, nearly impossible to plow out) but the roots didn't die so end of that. the books were from the 1800s- early 1900s. I even have the soy intolerance with non-gmo, it's just not as intense.

Hi, I never use that glyphosate or other herbicides on crops. Though we once got a guy to come out and spray some brachiaria grass(it's a VERY invasive grass, nearly impossible to plow out) but the roots didn't die so end of that. the books were from the 1800s- early 1900s. I even have the soy intolerance with non-gmo, it's just not as intense.
Hello I'm so happy you don't use glyphosate.

I trust books from the 1800's too more than an article today about what is safe to eat.

I'm interested, so is that brachiaria grass still there? I'm familiar with bahia grass being difficult to eradicate. I wonder if chickens would strip the little black seeds off of it, but I don't have that much overhead netting or enough extra chickens to use just as an experiment.

Sometimes rotten stuff can really affect them. They can get sick from poisonous plants and animals, too. Personally I am anti-gmo, First for religious reasons, Secondly for dietetic reasons. Thirdly, because I prefer not to eat other people's playthings 😁

Yes, it jumped right back with a vengance. It's normal height is two ft high🙄.
Chickens and ducks love eating Bahia grass seed! They love the grass too if you keep it short. And the mowings make good nesting material.

Sometimes rotten stuff can really affect them. They can get sick from poisonous plants and animals, too. Personally I am anti-gmo, First for religious reasons, Secondly for dietetic reasons. Thirdly, because I prefer not to eat other people's playthings 😁
Hello I am actually anti-gmo too, but it is because scientists that create unnatural things for people many times end up hurting people, and then keep creating more unnatural things for more money instead of learning that the health of the people are more important. World hunger is not about some places aren't smart enough to grow food in their weather or live near water, it is about the people in control of those places don't let it happen. They don't tell you that in the commercials on TV asking to help starving people.

Your religion reasons are the most important.

I want to laugh with you, but I can't figure out what you mean about "not eat other people's playthings" I'm sorry I don't understand the joke.

Back
Top Bottom