Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

The covid era will forever be ingrained in our minds and hearts.
We joined the volunteer fire dept to help on medical calls.
We are not vaccinated w covid due to research and seeing significant side effects. My uncle passed away from blood clots within 1 hour of his jab. Two days later he passed away. That impacted us in our decision. We researched Robert Malone inventor of Mrna. Ryan Cole pathologist from Mayo clinic who explains tissue changes from this. Kary Mullis creater of PCR tests. He discussed if cycled enough you will get false positives and get false results.
We seen enough on medical calls. 52 year old female dies - we found out blood clots were the cause. Her husband believed it was from the jab.
We did believe in quarantine and avoided unnecessary trips and if sick we stayed home.
Many of my friends received the jab and we respected their health choices and they respected ours.
I only had covid once- it was bad but cleared up quickly with care- I won't go into that here as most thought it wasn't mainstream but it worked. Vitamin c and zinc along with herbs.
I got covid caring for elderly friends. I wouldn't of changed a thing- they needed help and we leaped to help.
It is important to know that math does not lie. I crunched the numbers- never at one time was more than 1 % sick.
Take the population number and those reports of ill. So if 20,000 then less 200 sick. Is less than 1 percent at one time. Documents of deaths recorded show no increase in deaths from previous decades. I will say the flu and respiratory issues is the number one cause of deaths in all the records. I went back 10 years researching. Things didn't make sense- mandates didn't make sense. Your required to get the c jab but congress, senate, moderna, pfizer and j&j company was NOT mandated.
That is weird and it made me think why would they not get it?
Talking to
morticians and they will quietly share what they seen in blood clots.
No liability for vaccine companies if your injured.
VAERS reports are legal documents show adverse effects of vaccines. Not all batches were the same-
Respect others- love and care for others.
Do your best! Remember

On September 22-23 the UN will meet for their Summit of the Future and Pact of the Future. Since the plandemic went so well for the globalists, see what they are up to next. You didn't know about this?
They planned for the pandemic and then it happened. This time they are planning for a crash in our electrical grid. Major power outages.
So figure out how to stay safe, have food on hand, and a water supply. We'll stock of medication and otc items.
As with any crisis- hurricane or major disaster- 1-2 weeks supply is good. Don't hoard. Prepare.
We made sure we are in a community where we help one another. Tree down we show up with chain saws. Sick? We show up with soup.
Be kind to one another

I know better than to get into this. I don't even know how I ended up over here. I really don't remember lol And, I am not sure exactly what everyone is feeling or trying to say. I will say that there are always risks and possible side effects with any vaccine. Then, when you have one that is rolled out as quickly as these were it is pretty much a given that there is even more risk. I don't, however, believe there was some great conspiracy to fool the world. I think the world was frightened by the unknown. I also don't really believe it was as bad as it was made out to be. Some of that was because of the unknown and fear I already mentioned. However, it was also used as a political weapon just like nearly everything is now days.

I work in a hospital, though, not a large one. We were the main hub for testing and taking care of a few rural counties. I know of people that died in our hospital that had tested positive with Covid. However, every single one that I know of that died in our area were very, very old people. That is not to say their life was not important, but they didn't necessarily pass from Covid. They had just tested positive for it, and they were already dying. They were in their 90's, some over a 100, and i mean every single one of them. I knew of a few other young people that had a rough time with Covid, but they had underlying health problems. They would have also had a very rough time with a bad strain of the Flu.

We, as employees, were not really made to get vaccinated. I mean we were, but we were given plenty of easy ways to opt out if we wanted to. We had it made clear to us if we said there was a reason we couldn't take the vaccine for any of these reason that was an approved reason for opting out that it would not be looked into further. So, basically, we were told, but not officially told, that we had an easy way out. It was a wink wink okey dokey situation.

I did take the vaccine as most of us did. I took the Moderna the first of Dec. 2020. I was actually the 4th person in our area to take it. This was before it was made available to the public. It wasn't an easy decision, though. I had time to think on it for a couple of months since I knew when it would be available to us. I did the follow up 21 days later since the Moderna was an initial 2 shot. I also took one booster later when they were available to healthcare workers. I opted out after that, and didn't ever do another booster. I never caught it until the end of June 2022 when I was no longer vaccinated. Did I catch it because I had stopped taking the booster shot? I don't know. It seemed like it, but I have no clue.

I was very sick for a few days, probably the first 3 days were the worst. On the 4th day I felt it going in the right direction. I had a choice to do some treatment they were doing at the time to supposedly make it not as bad, but I decided not to. I just isolated at home for 5 days, retested and was negative, then went on a vacation with my kids for a few days that was already planned. As I said, I was pretty dang sick the first 3 days, but I have been much, much sicker than that in my life. I wouldn't even put it in the top 10. I don't remember what strain was going around at the time. I did know at the time, but don't remember now.

I also struggled with the decision on if I should get my kids vaccinated. They were teenagers so I let them make the final decision. My son did and still caught it. He actually caught it after his first shot and then never went back for the follow up. My daughter said no, and she also ended up getting it, eventually. Their mother who is a nurse was vaccinated and she eventually ended up getting it as well. We all came through it fine with no lasting symptoms from Covid or the vaccine that I know of. I also don't know of anyone that had any negative reactions or lasting symptoms from the vaccine or Covid itself.

What does all that mean? The hell if I know. But, I don't in any way, whatsoever, think it started because of some conspiracy to kill us all. Was it mismanaged? Yes, most certainly was in my opinion. Again, I think that was mostly because of the unknown and fear, and then the political weaponizing of it. And, we are still paying for all the shutdown and throwing all the money out to everyone as well as the billions that was gotten illegally by people. That is the main thing that caused all the crazy inflation. I knew that was going to happen. You don't need to have a Doctorate degree in Economics to know that was going to happen. My state probably came out better than most, because we opened back up a lot faster than most. But, what the rest of the country and world did still effects us as well. There is no way around it.

I will finish by saying that you definitely have to be so careful with what you hear on the news and online. There was a time, and not all that many years ago, when you had media that was not biased. Journalist that believed in investigating and only reporting the truth as they could find it and let you make your decision. That is no longer true. It is all political narratives now. Also, some of the really out there ones, like what was posted here a little earlier, is just trying to get money out of you. And, forget about social media. I don't do it. This place right here is the closest to social media I have ever messed with. And, yes, I guess it does classify as social media. But, I think it is fairly harmless lol The chickens don't care, they have enough problems.

There is my very long post on the subject and my experiences and I will say no more.
Excellent points. Glad your family is doing well.
Just remember when watching the news - what were the commercials? Big pharma funds the news.
They wouldn't bite the hand that feeds them.

They planned for the pandemic and then it happened. This time they are planning for a crash in our electrical grid. Major power outages.
So figure out how to stay safe, have food on hand, and a water supply. We'll stock of medication and otc items.
As with any crisis- hurricane or major disaster- 1-2 weeks supply is good. Don't hoard. Prepare.
We made sure we are in a community where we help one another. Tree down we show up with chain saws. Sick? We show up with soup.
Be kind to one another
It really shocked me when I went to the store during covid and saw all the panic buying. How do you not have at least two weeks worth of food in your house? And...for that matter...at least two weeks worth of toilet paper? I do go to the store at least once a week but it's usually because I need fresh produce

It really shocked me when I went to the store during covid and saw all the panic buying. How do you not have at least two weeks worth of food in your house? And...for that matter...at least two weeks worth of toilet paper? I do go to the store at least once a week but it's usually because I need fresh produce
Some people go daily every time they need something. And they don't know what to do with fresh fruits and veggies.
Some city places people only have a little refrigerator because of daily shopping.
I stocked up on sale Staples for decades. Never knew when I had to work 16 hrs 6 days a week . And I always brought my meals from home.
When I retired it was nice to grow produced, poultry, eggs and not have to go to the store for months.
When I got covid it was a blessing that I had feed stockpile for several months for the poultry and myself.
Still not right from the Nov 2020 covid, but at least I can shower, go to the feed store and unload all in the same day. 2021 and 22 it took 4 days.

Some people go daily every time they need something. And they don't know what to do with fresh fruits and veggies.
Some city places people only have a little refrigerator because of daily shopping.
I stocked up on sale Staples for decades. Never knew when I had to work 16 hrs 6 days a week . And I always brought my meals from home.
When I retired it was nice to grow produced, poultry, eggs and not have to go to the store for months.
When I got covid it was a blessing that I had feed stockpile for several months for the poultry and myself.
Still not right from the Nov 2020 covid, but at least I can shower, go to the feed store and unload all in the same day. 2021 and 22 it took 4 days.
I guess you got a point there. And I like to think those individuals would have learned something from it and keep at least two weeks of food from now on...but in studying human behavior... probably not. I always keep a well stocked pantry. Even when I was not well off money wise I tried to do so. It wasn't so much the idea that it might not be available so much as I may not have the money later so better get it on sale while it's cheap. I don't worry so much anymore now that I keep chickens. Yea I might get sick of eggs but I'll always have food

No liability for vaccine companies if your injured.
VAERS reports are legal documents show adverse effects of vaccines. Not all batches were the same-
Respect others- love and care for others.
Not all batches being the same is key in these discussions. It'll help with considering the ones that did get the shot and had no ill effects versus the ones that were ill effected.

Be kind to one another
We do think more than 2 weeks is better. We once had an ice storm where some locals (we are rural) were w/o water and electric for 10 days. We were only out for 2. We may get an emp guard for our car and...

Not all batches being the same is key in these discussions. It'll help with considering the ones that did get the shot and had no ill effects versus the ones that were ill effected.
A shame we will not know what was in each batch that was different. I think it was the ceo of COSI, in Col, OH that did a short lived PSA, stating there were only 4 ingredients in the jabs: water, protein, salt & sugar. A lie and it was only on the tv for a few days. He was wearing a light blue suit type clothing and a matching hat/cap. I won't forget it...unless I get dementia. We are tired of the lies that happened and now we question most pharma/medical.
Not jab in this home, vitamins, herbs and hydrox and now natural immunity.

Back
Top Bottom