Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Boiled with potatoes, corn, sausage, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions, garlic, lemon halves and zatarans crab/crawfish and cayenne pepper. But not too much cayenne I like flavor with a little kick I dont like it to where it burns your lips off lol
I like Tony's creole seasoning 😁 we are addicted to it and I use it to do a boil in the instant pot. I usually do potatoes, corn, lemon, Tony's, and Texas Pete's hot sauce.

I had vegan gumbo in Kentucky by people who moved there from Louisiana... It was the best gumbo I've ever had in my life!!!
I have a sister that lives in Kentucky. When I got married we did it in Kentucky cause that's where my wife is from and I brought crawfish, jambalaya, I made roast beef poboys it was great. Especially teaching people how to eat the crawfish lol

I have a sister that lives in Kentucky. When I got married we did it in Kentucky cause that's where my wife is from and I brought crawfish, jambalaya, I made roast beef poboys it was great. Especially teaching people how to eat the crawfish lol
This place was called gumbo ya ya, I think. It's in Lexington. We went that way to go see The Ark Encounter.

I can't believe another government is being as stupid, inept and inefficient as ours is.

Happily here, governors in the most effected states are acting in concert and sharing to the extent that's possible to meet the need.

I think they should take all that excess milk and make cheese-which can be frozen but would make some good food

If you process your own or get ground from a butcher that does their own perfectly safe.
I don't buy ground from grocery store, usually $5lb, I just get a roast or London broil $2lb and grind it myself.
Now if I cook a steak medium rare it's safe but grind the steak and make a burger it isn't?

I think a good hamburger needs at least 20% fat, if not a bit more.

I like Tony's creole seasoning 😁 we are addicted to it and I use it to do a boil in the instant pot. I usually do potatoes, corn, lemon, Tony's, and Texas Pete's hot sauce.

20200413_192008.jpg

Happy to know that I am not alone! I wouldn't need to go to the store weekly if I had not let my garden go last summer. I lost one of my show horses unexpectedly and it damn near broke me. I had him 18 years and trained him. A couple weeks after I decided to try and salvage what was left of my garden. Ended up killing a diamondback in it. Needless to say, that was the end of that garden.

I grew tired of having to drive to the gym so I turned my formal living room into our gym, free weights, elliptical, treadmill, tv on the wall for workout videos. I really hate going to town! ;)

So sorry you lost your horse. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom