Country People Unite!!1

Well I do not live on a farm. I live on 8 acres in the middle of the timber. I do have chickens, dogs and cats at home. I also have a horse.

I do however help on a couple farms in the area. I can ride a horse, drive a tractor and throw bales of hay with the best of them.

Well I do not live on a farm. I live on 8 acres in the middle of the timber. I do have chickens, dogs and cats at home. I also have a horse.

I do however help on a couple farms in the area. I can ride a horse, drive a tractor and throw bales of hay with the best of them.
That is awesome!! :)

welcomez to Chinatownz

country people are multi-talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep that's true! We can handled anything and will so kick butt when zombies come
wink.png

I can ball room dance some...I know! The shame!! I didn't even know I was learning,I was wearing boots and jeans the whole time,I didn't go all pretty princess! haha that was years ago when I ended up learning some.....
hide.gif

Yep that's true! We can handled anything and will so kick butt when zombies come
wink.png

I can ball room dance some...I know! The shame!! I didn't even know I was learning,I was wearing boots and jeans the whole time,I didn't go all pretty princess! haha that was years ago when I ended up learning some.....
hide.gif
I am totally prepared for the zombie apocalypse. Extra ammo and food. All you need.
lau.gif

wink.png

hide.gif

LOL:)

Back
Top Bottom