Country People Unite!!1

Quote: Awesome! Welcome to the thread
frow.gif

Oh and Piper,before you go off thinking I'm some princess...I'm not! haha It wasn't like ballroom dancing you would think,just couples dancing :p ew. haha
but when it was being closed up and I would hang around with grandma to help clean up or talk,and they'd change the music haha I do random dancing better haha so if you can imagine blonde girl,wearing wrangler jeans and boots dancing around randomly haha it was funny.
It passed the time being in the city,I hate the city,I rather be in the middle of nowhere haha
It was fun though,and I was like 10 then?

I am not girly!! :p haha

Haha, that's what I do, random dancing, that is. :p

Yeah, I hate being in the city. Especially with my grandparents. I mean, I was so bored once, and they wouldn't shut up about how obnoxious this stray cat was, so I went out, caught the cat, and took it to the shelter. That was really the most entertaining thing to do there. :p

Quote:
I don't even do the blingy belt. :p And usually by the time I get from my door to the car to go anywhere I have at least a little mud or dirt on my best jeans and best button down shirt. Heck, I don't even have "best" clothes because they all get dirty and torn up at some point. :p

They have this thing out here every year, it's called "Symphony in the Flint Hills" (It's a huge symphony that sets up in the middle of a pasture basically. But they also have art displays and stuff). We usually go as volunteers or my great grandpa buys us tickets. I wear my "nice" (
wink.png
) clothes, and people just treat me like a crazy redneck. Hey, country people can appreciate art and music too! And I live here and you don't so HA!
tongue2.gif
It is kind of funny just to walk around to all the fancy ladies in little black dresses and say, "Oh, that's a nice dress, but I would watch out for chiggers." Their reactions are priceless, it's amazing how many people have no idea what a chigger is, and how much they freak out when you don't tell them.
lau.gif
I'm evil. :p

I don't even do the blingy belt. :p And usually by the time I get from my door to the car to go anywhere I have at least a little mud or dirt on my best jeans and best button down shirt. Heck, I don't even have "best" clothes because they all get dirty and torn up at some point. :p

They have this thing out here every year, it's called "Symphony in the Flint Hills" (It's a huge symphony that sets up in the middle of a pasture basically. But they also have art displays and stuff). We usually go as volunteers or my great grandpa buys us tickets. I wear my "nice" (
wink.png
) clothes, and people just treat me like a crazy redneck. Hey, country people can appreciate art and music too! And I live here and you don't so HA!
tongue2.gif
It is kind of funny just to walk around to all the fancy ladies in little black dresses and say, "Oh, that's a nice dress, but I would watch out for chiggers." Their reactions are priceless, it's amazing how many people have no idea what a chigger is, and how much they freak out when you don't tell them.
lau.gif
LOL You are awesome! :)
Yeah....my nice clothes don't stay nice long haha!
I may be a "redneck" but I do have way better manners then most girls haha I get respect too,haha people don't normally treat me different,but I do try to stay away from the city snobs haha :p

Yeah,it's funny when you tell them haha

wink.png
tongue2.gif
lau.gif
Now I didn't say that my clothes were poo free........

I was however proud of myself that I went to a friends bachelorette party and my boots were s*** free! Of course I bought them on the way there........

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom