Country People Unite!!1

I love animals! :)
Same,
Especially chickens!!!
love.gif

I love all animals too, especially German shepherds.  And chickens.  And even spiders.  :D

Spiders are awesome! At least better than flies.......... I have a pet tarantula named Magdalena. the only animals I hate are flies, chiggers, ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. Oh, and this one mouse in my wall that always scratches on the wall behind my bed when I'm trying to sleep..........that mouse is so freakin obnoxious..............:/

Spiders are awesome! At least better than flies.......... I have a pet tarantula named Magdalena. the only animals I hate are flies, chiggers, ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. Oh, and this one mouse in my wall that always scratches on the wall behind my bed when I'm trying to sleep..........that mouse is so freakin obnoxious..............
hmm.png
I'll send you my killer min pin. He will rid you of that mouse ASAP. He likes a challenge.

Spiders are awesome! At least better than flies.......... I have a pet tarantula named Magdalena. the only animals I hate are flies, chiggers, ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. Oh, and this one mouse in my wall that always scratches on the wall behind my bed when I'm trying to sleep..........that mouse is so freakin obnoxious..............
hmm.png
I love them!!! just not when they crawl on me, in fact i love them so much, up in our library
I have a fish tank with a black widow in it and another fish tank with about 12 jumping spiders(Apache's, commons etc.) the black widow is extra secure and the roof and sides are inescapable, she is 3 years old and eats mainly crickets and flies. the jumping spiders eat crickets, flies and little tiny aphids.

I don't have a problem with spiders,they're cool,but I do not want them as pets in my house haha but I'm not scared of them,they are cool.

Back
Top Bottom