~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, is anyone interested in some shipped chicks. I have 6 Frizzles, 5 silkies, and 5 Blue Marans. The 18th day is Tuesday. So I think shpping woul dbe on Wed or even Tuesday if they hatch early. Now the frizzles are barred frizzle rooster of three hens. All are NN so you will get a mixed, all or none NN. The slike are white showgirl roo with a white, splash,and black hen. The marans is a BCM booted rooster with 3 blue hens. Chicks are pure Marans but you will get a mixed of coler. Black, Blue, and both with a degree of copper.

Shipping will be what ever the PO is charging for Prior. Mail based on weight and the cost of the box. Chicks I think would be fair at 2 for the frizzles, and 5 for the silkies/marans. First person or two based on what the first person wants gets them. To let you know this will be my first shipment. I will take great care of them and provide something for them to snack on an keep them hydrated while in route.

Please let me know. If you think I am way off on price PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some new auctions up for grabs. I do not have many pictures right now, but most of you know who I am....

I have

6 EE Frizzles (rooster is a barred frizzled (He is not a NN but carries the NN gene) hens are Americanas)

6 NN Frizzles. (rooster is barred frizzled (He is not a NN but carries the NN gene) Hens are NN (black, red and barred)

6 Oliver eggers, (rooster is a booted C-1 BCM and hens are Americanas

6 Blues Marans (rooster is a booted C-1 BCM and hens are Blue Marans) You will get Blue, Black, and blue/black with coppering on them.

That is it for the moment. I will have some RIW rose comb in the near future along with Ameraucana and RIW single Comb

Shipping is 12.95 for the first 6 eggs and 3.95 after that. I will start the bidding at 3.00 across the board. These will be shipped on Wednesday pending the ladies are nice and give me what I need.

any questions please pm me.

Pamperedpoultry, my eggs are hatching. I have 2 out and just waiting on the other pips.
big_smile.png
The sizzle, frizzles are adorable.
love.gif

25192_108_0954.jpg

Last edited:
Buy It Now
Please make sure when you send paypal payment that you also PM me your address, sometimes paypal doesnt send the shipping address for some reason. And if you need NPIP papers.
6+ for $28 shipped.

6+ Bearded Buff Silkie Hatching eggs from quality stock. See pictures on my website and here www.picturetrail.com/sundownwaterfowl . Ships priority mail.

Will ship the week of September 20th

Can't guarantee hatch rate, and there are no refunds, or replacements. I have been getting 100% fertility and almost all hatches here have been 100%.

$28 PM me.. Can include insurance for an extra $2.00 if you would like, insures up to $50.

NPIP Certified. If you need NPIP paperwork PM me after you buy them. Paypal Instant Payment only. [email protected] is my paypal address.

See also how I pack on my website. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubblewrap.

DSC01990.jpg
[/url][IMG]http://i105.photobucket.com/al...COLOR=blue] Lower 48 states only.[/COLOR][/B]

I have several offers. These are eggs from my mother (Little Ameraucana Mom) She is NPIP More pictures of her birds can be seen at www.heavenlyspringsquarterhorses.com

1. 12+ BBS bantam Ameraucanas starting $10. Shipping $15
Can do two or three dozen at a time. IF the winner wants more than a dozen they just pay what the first dozen brings. They don't have to pay extra shipping.

Several chicks from these birds have been shown and done very well this year.
Only shown at three shows so far
Res.Champion Bantam- twice
res.Champion aoccl
many BB, Res BB,

12415_cid_d61b587ba4eb44e298f400f98db5b64esally3ae8c5baf.jpg

2. 12+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucanas starting at $15 shipping $15
Can do two at a time. IF the winner wants more than a dozen they just pay what the first dozen brings. They don't have to pay extra shipping.

12415_silvere.jpg

3. 12+ Dark Cornish Bantams starting $10 Shipping $15
Parent birds have been shown and done very well
Res Champion Aoccl
2-BB
2-RES BB
Only 2 times showing them

12415_holl.jpg

4. 12+ BBS Cochin Bantams starting $10 shipping $15

Chicks from these birds have been shown and done well

12415_12879_bluecochingroupjpg1.jpg

5. 12+ BBS silkies starting at $15 shipping $15

Chicks from these birds have been shown and so has several of the adult birds

Res. Champion Bantam
Best of Breed-twice
Res. Best of Breed- Twice
many Best of variety
Out of only 3 shows

12415_12879_bluepullet1.jpg

6. 12+ Blue Partridge silkies starting $15 shipping $15
These are my birds. All of the breeders are blue partridge. They have produced black, blue, and splash partridges. I have eggs hatching right now. Two of the adults have been shown and done well. I do have a buff showgirl in this group. Not sure on the sex, but I believe it is too young. You might get a few showgirls.
This is a 3 month old chick from them.
12415_blackpartsilkiechick2010.jpg

I will combine shipping you will only pay the $15 once You can buy up to three dozen eggs.
[

i so want those silkie chicks that you are shipping but i gotta ask my mom first and im in 4H and this is my first year and i dont know if you are supposed to start them from chicks or not and if so are you supposed to keep a chart... i just dont know. but lemme find out then ill get back with you, Monkeyingaroundfarm. kk. =] oh and what color are they and are they bearded??

They have not hatched yet. I think they are holding on......... I usually get black, white, blue and some splash. I will post when they hatch. Let me know. Some are bearded and some come out showgirls as the rooster is a showgirl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I have some Blue & Black Bearded Silkie chicks. They are 4-6 Weeks old for $5.00 ea. Shipping starts at $35-$50 depending on how many you get. They would ship express mail.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom