Crochet "Chat"

b50e47d30ff0f3c90f5dfc8375776485.jpg

hoppy_easter.gif

spring_graphics_02.gif

Hope your computer gets better soon Fr.Chuck, and again, everyone under the weather feel better! It's no fun to be sick over a holiday.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Hi
frow.gif
Gang I am here for a short time.
I have had an awful lot going on at the office and at the greenhouse. So Haven't spent hardly any time on the forum. Have quick errands to run tonight then back to the greenhouse and will be there most of the weekend. Sorry wasn't trying to dissappear on anyone.

Chix last night we got those pens I was telling you about. So Ms Cluck got the first one and we are going to fix a box for another one and get DB in it tomorrow. So he and Ms Cluck can be neighbors and keep each other company.
woot.gif
DB is such a hoot singing with the radio while I'm out at the greenhouse. I may have to take the radio out to the pen once in a while
lau.gif
lau.gif

Okie I am sorry that you and Scoot couldn't be in Florida. It is probly nice there right now.

Ris thanks for the easter bling I love the the bunny eared chicks. Hey and thanks for the kilt fix
woot.gif

Oh speaking of that I bought 7 of the little dyed ones from MFA yesterday morning. 1 is bright yellow but has natural brown stripes Noah named it Bubblebee. And onther looks like a little green and black penguin it was named Mint, cause Noah thought it looked like a chocolate mint candy. They are so cute
love.gif

Mangled I am so sorry that your shoulder is still bother you I sure hope it gets better soon.

Chuck I hope your computer gets better soon.

SE I am soo glad you have gtotten some of your garden in
ya.gif
I got cabbage and onion sets out, yesterday and the other day some spinach, radishes and salad mix. I love playing in the dirt
ya.gif

Well gota go run got errands to do and greenhouse to work in
love.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Okie I am sorry that you and Scoot couldn't be in Florida. It is probly nice there right now.

lol.png
lol.png

It's okay
smile.png
I wouldn't enjoy Florida too much right now anyway. I would rather go when I am not getting huge and preggo with back pains and such
wee.gif
wee.gif

How are you feeling ris??
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Well, my sister-in-law had her baby April 5th. A boy, 6 pounds 14 ounces and 22 inches long. Just got the news today. That means tomorrow at Easter dinner at my Dad's house, I get to hold a new baby.
celebrate.gif

I could seriously use a good whiff of babyhead, LOL.

I'm about a week from being done with the afghan. Been working at the darn thing forEVER!!

How's it lookin' so far?
Here's an up-close of the stitch detail:
5981_0411091805.jpg

Here's 3 of the 6 panels assembled:
5981_0411091807.jpg

I still have 2 panels that are completed only to the center blue stitches and 1 panel that just needs the blue edging. Hopefully he won't be graduating by the time I can get it done.
hmm.png

frow.gif

Em

bunny-kiss.jpg

Happy Easter

Very pretty afghan, Em! I think your ruffle innovation works well.
smile.png

Okie, I am doing ok. Thanks for asking.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Pretty well aside from allergies and my blood pressure was a bit wonky today. I just have to remember to take it easy, and watch the sugar intake. I can't *stand* allergies or wonky BP.
sad.png
Hope your back doesn't give you too much trouble. I still have that to look forward too...
But I'll hang in there!
smile.png

Last edited:
New baby and that smell.
tongue.png
I got 2 in the family coming soon and a new daycare baby. Looks like I will soon smell that.
lol.png

Nice here today. Went to the town spring awareness and let the kids hunt eggs and then came home and tilled again and planted. Radishes, onions, beets, peas, lettuce, and sprinach. Syd helped all day and did a great job! More work to do tomorrow after the Easter bunny comes.
lol.png
My kids decided the silkie Mabel is the Easter bunny's helper since she looks like a bunny but is a chicken. I let them believe it.
lol.png

I have to get rest tonight. Adult egg hunt tomorrow for us "little" kids at heart. I usually win.
cool.png
I put the rest of them down. It's push and shove anything goes. A bunch of 30 something year olds fighting for eggs.
gig.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I even put in new contacts so I can see better.
woot.gif

Happy Easter everyone!!!
bun.gif

Hey all. Just a note to say I am alive. hehehe Been crazy busy with school and hatching. Just put some pullets in the BIG HOUSE. LOL with the BIG girls. All went amazingly well. They have all made it two days with almost all their feathers!
celebrate.gif
Have a wonderfully Happy Easter!!!

I have to get rest tonight. Adult egg hunt tomorrow for us "little" kids at heart. I usually win. cool I put the rest of them down. It's push and shove anything goes. A bunch of 30 something year olds fighting for eggs. gig yippiechickie I even put in new contacts so I can see better. woot

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I'm glad you're feeling better ris. You hang in there!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Good to hear from you sewincircle
smile.png

That's beautiful Em!!! Nice to hear from you Sewin!!!! Glad you all are on the other side of the computer since I am coughing my head off, couldn't even go to the race yesterday I felt so yuck, another demolition derby sounds like, I think they finally threw a green/white/checkered and ended the race early since there were so many cautions, Travis finished in the middle, a 7th I think, but had been runing 3rd 4th..crazy wild class this is for some reason. Last year there weren't all these wide open drivers in this class, now there are about 24 of them each week..its nuts. Hope everyone has a good day of egg hiding, I always liked that when the kids were little!!! Have fun
smile.png

Oh, thanks for setting me straight about Scoot!! rotfl!!!! I thought, dang, she sure moved a loooooong way!!!!! Who ever heard of miami oklahoma?!
lol.png
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom