karanleaf
amyquilt
katiesarahsmom---- sent and recieved
algopurple-------sent
purr-------sent
tnlororazer

Last edited:
Hi everybody!

Looks like the Secret Santas are very successful. Great job organizing it, Scoot!
hugs.gif
(will be emailing you)
smile.png
Merry Christmas everyone. I just wanted to hop on and give everyone hugs.
Very focused around here with baby and Holidays. Not a lot of time to be online.

hugs.gif
and extra
hugs.gif
to Purr.
wink.png

Extra hugs to Majesticfarms too, I hope everything turned out OK with the fire and things.
hmm.png

Great news Lovemychix! Family is the best thing at Christmas.

Ack, must run, baby calls. I will do my best to get a holiday picture up. Hustle and Bustle keeps me going. Sorry if I missed anyone else's news.

love.gif

Last edited:
I just checked on my ss box going to katiesarahsmom and this is what the delivery conformation site said:
Detailed Results:

Delivered, December 14, 2009, 10:43 am, GREENWOOD, LA 71033
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, December 14, 2009, 8:46 am, GREENWOOD, LA 71033
Sorting Complete, December 14, 2009, 8:16 am, GREENWOOD, LA 71033
Arrival at Post Office, December 14, 2009, 6:56 am, GREENWOOD, LA 71033
Acceptance, December 12, 2009, 8:29 am, RIPLEY, TN 38063

Last edited:
Quote:
Algopurple~ This is correct. I did recieve it yesterday! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I Loved it all! It made my day. My girls loved opening a package from the mail. A first experience for them.

It got there alot faster than I expected. I was surprised when I checked the delivery conformation.
Glad you liked it and be on the lookout about this time next week. Still have to send the rest of it I forgot to put in the first box. The way I put stuff off I am not expecting myself to get it mailed until I go to work Saturday lol. There will be 2 items in there. Both homemade but not by me. One by my mother and the other from another BYC member. I got them both just so I could send them to you and forgot.
he.gif

Quote:
Thanks, Algo! You have made this swap very enjoyable! We LOVE the egg ornaments. I have never seen anything like them! BTW~ Hexagons were sent today as well. So very sorry for the delay!

Back
Top Bottom