Crosshatch Farms, is it Reliable?

GlicksChicks

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Apr 11, 2024
Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
I have been looking for a hatchery/breeder who sells White Legbars so I can get a rooster and a couple more hens so I can start a breeding flock.

Crosshatch Farms came up on the list of breeders for the White Legbars, are they reliable? Has anyone gotten chicks from them?

I hadn't heard of them, but I love trying to spot frauds or scammers. So much that I even wrote an article on it here.

This place seems legit. I went to their Facebook page, and there's where I can spot a scammer easily, and they are not.

If you go to their Facebook page, you'll see some great reviews and check out the comments on their posts. That'll convince you they're good!

I hadn't heard of them, but I love trying to spot frauds or scammers. So much that I even wrote an article on it here.

This place seems legit. I went to their Facebook page, and there's where I can spot a scammer easily, and they are not.

If you go to their Facebook page, you'll see some great reviews and check out the comments on their posts. That'll convince you they're good!
Thank you so much for your response and checking them out further!

The white legbars are not cheap, so I wanted to avoid getting scammed!

Purple copper? I want to see.
Only one of the chicks ended up being a hen. She laid a purple egg once, all the other times she just laid a normal dark brown egg.

Attachments

• PXL_20240329_235924188.jpg
    PXL_20240329_235924188.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 5
Only one of the chicks ended up being a hen. She laid a purple egg once, all the other times she just laid a normal dark brown egg.
Its a beautiful bloom. I'm glad you got a picture. I've had langshans that laid pinkish eggs with small purple spots, but never a purple egg.

Back
Top Bottom