• I have no idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cerambyx

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 11, 2014
Caserta, ITALY

Hello folks. I was given these two birds and they are driving me crazy. I tried my best to convince myself they are gonna turn into 2 dark brahmas with age but as of now I seriously think they might be a cross between dark and light. Since I sell some chicks and hatching eggs I'd like to know for sure. What do you guys think? Please help!! Thanks in advance.

i think the male is a white and the female is a dark/light cross...they are really pretty :) The male might have some dark in him too, he is not colored "correctly" for a light, but i had a light brahma (it was from two lights) and he had more black.

The rooster looks like a Light Brahma, but I think the hen is a Dark Brahma. They could very well be mixes, though.

Thanks for the hints guys. I am considering selling the two young fellows as I need only one variety for my little hatchery and I fear these may mess up the pure lines I have. Even if the male was a light one (which I keep) I still consider giving it away as I see a weird pattern which may not help in my selection. I am sure they'll make happy someone less demanding then myself. And frankly they are beautiful, gentle and there is nothing else wrong with them.

Back
Top Bottom