Denver, CO - Five friendly, young laying chickens! Need a new home.

Aug 1, 2023
Five beautiful, healthy and friendly chickens looking for a new home. We are moving and sadly can't take our girls. We have 2 grey Orpingtons, 1 black Orpington, 1 light Brahma and 1 partridge Cochin. They were all born in April of last year and are the sweetest things! They will eat from your hands, are okay being picked up and come running when they hear your voice. Wonderful friendly, hardy varieties. Our girls were laying eggs all through the winter last year!

The girls are FREE to a good home. We will happily also give you all our chicken supplies as well; feeder / waterers / 2 radiant heat panels / food and treats to get started!

Here's a link to pictures of the chickens - the pics are in a public Google Doc; Chicken Pics

Five beautiful, healthy and friendly chickens looking for a new home. We are moving and sadly can't take our girls. We have 2 grey Orpingtons, 1 black Orpington, 1 light Brahma and 1 partridge Cochin. They were all born in April of last year and are the sweetest things! They will eat from your hands, are okay being picked up and come running when they hear your voice. Wonderful friendly, hardy varieties. Our girls were laying eggs all through the winter last year!

The girls are FREE to a good home. We will happily also give you all our chicken supplies as well; feeder / waterers / 2 radiant heat panels / food and treats to get started!

Here's a link to pictures of the chickens - the pics are in a public Google Doc; Chicken Pics
Have you found a home? I’ve been wanting chickens but not sure I’m ready for the plunge. Do you have a coop that’d you’d be willing to part with as well?

Hello. If there's any chance you are able to ship them across states, I would love to take in your flock. Right now I have a rooster by himself and I've been trying to find him some hens.

Hello, I live in Littleton, I have 1 acre and can pick then up this week. Feel free to message me here on BYC. We just lost 8 chickens to a predator but got a new coop door so we are predator proof now!

Back
Top Bottom