• Amish Quilt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
We currently offer 5 scents of our Dirty Chick Homemade Goat's Milk soaps and would like to add 2-3 more scents to our collection. From the list included in the poll, choose up to 3 scents that appeal to you the most. If you would like to include a ranking of the scents or tell why you choose the scents you did, please feel free to do so. Also, please let me know if you prefer a certain class of scents, such as fruity, foody, floral, woodsie, etc.

**IMPORTANT: If you vote, please make yourself known by posting so that you may be entered to win 3 bars of soap for your wonderful help (an $10.50 value + free shipping)! Deadline for voting will be Sunday, August 7th midnight.**

Scents we currently offer:
Sweet Pea
Mint
Lavender
Lemon
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
Unscented

New scents to choose from:
1. Wedding Cake - A blend of buttery, creamy baked notes and caramelized sugar that evoke the fresh baked scent of angel food cake.
2. Apple Cinnamon - Delicious apples perfectly coated with warm spicy cinnamon.
3. Butt Naked - A green fruity bouquet with strawberry, banana, peach and melon topnotes with sweet lactony background.
4. Breezy Meadow - Smell the scents of fields of wildflowers and freshly mown grass.
5. Day at the Beach - Blend of sand, sea spray, salt, jasmine and mandarin.
6. Fancy Fern - A fresh green scent with mossy overtones and a touch of wood. Think of the cool lushness of the forest floor, with dew on the ferns.
7. Mango Papaya - A wonderful combination of two exotic fruits. Ripened mango and juicy papaya. A tropical delight!
8. Hot Fudge Brownie - This Brownie oil is rich and fudgey, You know this is chocolate!
9. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - An authentic smell of fresh oatmeal raisin cookies with a soft touch of ginger and nutmeg and just a hint of vanilla extract.
10. Amish Quilt - Spicy, sweet, and complex. Vanilla intertwines with a spice cabinet of cinnamon, clove, allspice, kissed with sugar. Hints of nutmeg and fruits peak out from the heart notes.

Thanks for your help!!

6809_dirty_chick_goat_soaps.jpg

ETA: Deadline for Voting at top of post.

Last edited:
I chose Wedding Cake, Breezy Meadow and Day at the Beach.

These appeal to me because they sound neutral, yet warm and will go with any occasion and would blend or complement a perfume if I wanted to wear it.

We bought a few bars of your soap at a farmer's market in VT last summer. Great stuff! I voted for the Amish Quilt, Cinnamon Apple and Fern. But they all sound great.
big_smile.png

I picked Breezy Meadow, Apple Cinnamon and Day at the Beach. I alway pick these when I get air fresheners at the store, they are my favorite scents! What a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom