Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Fudge Brownie

• Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

• Amish Quilt

• Total voters
My vote went for Wedding cake, Day at the beach and Fancy Fern. I love all the scents but like the more natural scents with some of the others in for fun.
I think holiday soaps would be a good idea too. I love peppermint and buy alot of them when I can find them. I like the tingle and also of tea tree.
Plus my husband and sons use the fun soaps too (always sneaking mine as if I am not going to notice) so some guy scents would be great.
Oh and I love my Clay soap, it leaves the skin so soft... you can probably tell I love my soaps! Some just for the pretty of them and some for the smell.

Quote:
I've been experimenting with the tea tree and the clay soaps, but haven't "tested" them out yet. I always like to try them for a while before I offer any for sale - kind of a quality control type thing.

Guy scents will be coming up also under a different name. I'm starting to get more guys wanting soaps, so it won't be long.

thumbsup.gif
and please let me know also how to purchase some. They are pretty!

I love that you have so many choices! I just adore homemade soap. I love the name you chose too!! My 3 picks were Amish Quilt (that sounds like divine combo) , Butt Naked and Wedding cake.

I went for: Fancy Fern, Day at the Meadow, and Day at the Beach

I love woodsy smelly, can't do the florals, and am a bit iffy on the food smells.... I'm hoping day at the beach will have a similar scent to sunblock, that may sound weird, but just smelling sunblock brings me back to the beach anytime of the year.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom