Do I help the egg hatch?

Here is a pic of the day 11 egg.

Attachments

• WIN_20240427_10_15_26_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240427_10_15_26_Pro.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13
Should I candle and send pics of some of the other eggs that are in lockdown that I don't really what that I'm looking at?
If you can do it . For me the one you posted looks completely clear, I can’t see nothing on this photo, can you try to take better pictures of it when taking pictures of others . What incubator are you using? This much different in development if eggs where placed at the same time would suggest big differences between temperature in different places of incubator , did you rotate positions of eggs between center of incubator and the ends echa few days, I try doing it each 3-5 days it makes big difference in my experience.

If you can do it . For me the one you posted looks completely clear, I can’t see nothing on this photo, can you try to take better pictures of it when taking pictures of others . What incubator are you using? This much different in development if eggs where placed at the same time would suggest big differences between temperature in different places of incubator , did you rotate positions of eggs between center of incubator and the ends echa few days, I try doing it each 3-5 days it makes big difference in my experience.
I'll send the pictures but I'll have to do it later around 4ish. I move the eggs around and leave them in an area around 100 degrees. I have 6 eggs. 2 are in lockdown but I think they're dead. I do see veins on one. One day 16 egg was cracked but It's still developing. The day 11 egg I sent a picture of and there is a day 12 one with a distinct vein leading to the yolk. The incubator is homemade I'm getting a real one the 30th. The homemade incubator seems to be working really good though but then again it is my first time incubating. But I do need help on which embryos are dead.

I'll send the pictures but I'll have to do it later around 4ish. I move the eggs around and leave them in an area around 100 degrees. I have 6 eggs. 2 are in lockdown but I think they're dead. I do see veins on one. One day 16 egg was cracked but It's still developing. The day 11 egg I sent a picture of and there is a day 12 one with a distinct vein leading to the yolk. The incubator is homemade I'm getting a real one the 30th. The homemade incubator seems to be working really good though but then again it is my first time incubating. But I do need help on which embryos are dead.
I will have look and try to help if I can , but as mentioned before I would rotate eggs between center and end off incubator even if is home made , if you not doing it already

Back
Top Bottom