Dog thread!🐾

Willow got some photos today and got her certificate of completion fir her obedience class!
Resized_20241026_131412~3_996038520483829.jpeg

Its gorgeous outside to. The weather and peak of fall colors. But its also the busiest time right now i need reflective and light up stuff to walk.

Brew looks like he enjoyed it!
Yeah I love all the colors and leaves and everything!!!! And yeah, I normally don’t wear reflective stuff even when walking at night (although I used to always which is why I have it all LOL) but my dad insisted I needed it 🤣🤣🤣 so tonight I did. And from now on, we will. I want Brew to be safe, most importantly. Not wearing it is just stupid. So I wore a bright safety green (looks more yellow to me though LOL) sweatshirt and a bright yellow reflective vest and of course I found Brew’s orange reflective vest and put that on him and his martingale collar I think is reflective too sooooo yeahhhhhh LOL

And yeah he definitely did!!!! He loves his walkies LOL

Yeah I love all the colors and leaves and everything!!!! And yeah, I normally don’t wear reflective stuff even when walking at night (although I used to always which is why I have it all LOL) but my dad insisted I needed it 🤣🤣🤣 so tonight I did. And from now on, we will. I want Brew to be safe, most importantly. Not wearing it is just stupid. So I wore a bright safety green (looks more yellow to me though LOL) sweatshirt and a bright yellow reflective vest and of course I found Brew’s orange reflective vest and put that on him and his martingale collar I think is reflective too sooooo yeahhhhhh LOL

And yeah he definitely did!!!! He loves his walkies LOL
Well living in a center town(in between busy towns) its so busy.
I have walked at night before and enjoy it bit traffic doesnt slow.
I normally walk at mid day and traffic isnt bad.

Back
Top Bottom