Dog thread!🐾

We had our first agility today, I took both the pups. Oakley was the main one since they did stuff willow already knew pretty well. We worked on start line positions, wrapping polls, front feet on a contact, and tunnels. I was asked to demo everything to show the others how to do it. Willow demoed the start line and Oakley did the rest. He did wonderfully and learned a good bit. He was super fast as well.
And the lady who ones the agility field we use was so excited to have a lab there, she said he was doing amazingly well for his age

We had our first agility today, I took both the pups. Oakley was the main one since they did stuff willow already knew pretty well. We worked on start line positions, wrapping polls, front feet on a contact, and tunnels. I was asked to demo everything to show the others how to do it. Willow demoed the start line and Oakley did the rest. He did wonderfully and learned a good bit. He was super fast as well.

And the lady who ones the agility field we use was so excited to have a lab there, she said he was doing amazingly well for his age
That’s awesome!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom