Dominique Thread!

At least you got something useful.
big_smile.png

In my opinion, there is nothing more useless than cut flowers. They WILL die, as there is nothing that can be done to stop the process. Candy? Ha! Stays around WAY (weigh) too long. And jewelry? What on earth would a farmer do with jewelry?

But pullets... that's something useful! Congratulations!

No games that I know of. Why do you ask? My flowers are pink tulips forced so I can save them. I worked for a jeweler through school and spent half my pay there. Now I have a very nice collection in the chest. Lol your right I don't wear it much.

Back to the birds. If you tell me they are mix. I chose them for their color and comb. I got what I wanted regardless of their pedigree. One has yellow legs and the other white. I read through the threads some and y'all seem much nicer than those other folks. I'm going to try to get better pics.

Their parentage does look a little questionable (especially the white legs), but like you said, you got what you liked, so who cares, right? They look very happy, and they make you happy, too. :) Though I must admit I agree with centrachid, the one with white legs looks a bit like a cockerel.

I went to double check neither has hackle or saddle feathers. Both have the wide barring I associate with hens. If it turns out to be a roo he will trade.

Looks pulley. First post appeared to have sickle feather but image resolution made seeing tough.

I looked at that picture and went and checked them. All 4 look like something had been pulling on their tails. The only roo in with them was a bantam.

I'll give them time to fill out and post more pics. I don't know if either left the barn today. I don't know if their fleets ever been on dirt, but they will learn.

Back
Top Bottom