Dry incubation.

I think she is ruptured. Trying to get help on other forums.

Am I stupid for asking what dry incubation is ? Can someone please tell me step by step what humidity should be from day one to lock down my chicks die in shell looks like at end of incubation maybe if someone tells me what to do I'll get it right

Am I stupid for asking what dry incubation is ? Can someone please tell me step by step what humidity should be from day one to lock down my chicks die in shell looks like at end of incubation maybe if someone tells me what to do I'll get it right

Dry incubatiom for me is I don't add any water unless my humidity goes below 20 percent. Rarely does it ever. But if it does I just add a tablespoon or so of water.

When day 18 for chicken eggs comes about I raise humidity to 70 to 80 percent for hatch.

Most that dry incubate try for 30 to 40 percent humidity for incubation. But this will vary with region you are in.

It was a lot of trial and error for me.

Baby #3 is doing better. She absorbed her Yolk and is getting around okay. This is the egg I accidently justled at lock down. She's not out of the woods yet but her 2 siblings seem to be encouraging her.

Going to start up some Easter egger eggs on Wednesday. Going to do dry incubation again. Lesson learned. Don't jostle eggs!

What is the wing feather test for sexing chicks just a thought we better be careful with spelling we don't want to be sexting the chicks we might get in trouble

Back
Top Bottom