He is always like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This is all I can find on this drug
https://www.dvm360.com/view/updates-avian-analgesia-proceedings
be sure to scroll and read it all becasue Xyolitol is in liquid and cannot be given to birds.
I will try to get meloxican better and another question and sorry and thank you for all your help he eats a little but he doesn’t eat standing up and he start eating and then he stop is like he forgets he is eating i have to move the plate then he start again and stop do you know why

I will try to get meloxican better and another question and sorry and thank you for all your help he eats a little but he doesn’t eat standing up and he start eating and then he stop is like he forgets he is eating i have to move the plate then he start again and stop do you know why
Another thing that worries me is a bright green diahrrea

Bright green diarrhea can mean he isn't eating much which he isn't, it can also mean infection. You never did say how bad his wounds are and where they are?
How do his legs look anything out of ordinary like swelling maybe a muscle injury from the dog?
I can't answer why he forgets he is eating maybe it has to do with he is just injured and not feeling so good. Does he have trouble recognizing you?

Bright green diarrhea can mean he isn't eating much which he isn't, it can also mean infection. You never did say how bad his wounds are and where they are?
How do his legs look anything out of ordinary like swelling maybe a muscle injury from the dog?
I can't answer why he forgets he is eating maybe it has to do with he is just injured and not feeling so good. Does he have trouble recognizing you?
He had a wound on the chest but i stop the bleeding and when I found him he was bleeding from the mouth but that stop too i think he does recognize me he is a wild boy so he doesn’t like to be carried but he do love i talk sweet to him he is look though but he is a softie inside

Back
Top Bottom