Easter Egger club!

Heres my one year old EE rooster. His name is Talon.

Diamond a hen

And Peepers the other hen idk why her back feathers are gone. That happened to Diamond then they grew back. Maybe molting?

This isn't the best picture but here are two of my EE pullets. They're the light colored ones on the right <3 the one in front is Iris and the one behind her is called Knothead because she's had a huge bump on her head since we bought her as a chick.

Last edited:

This isn't the best picture but here are two of my EE pullets. They're the light colored ones on the right <3 the one in front is Iris and the one behind her is called Knothead because she's had a huge bump on her head since we bought her as a chick.
They're beautiful ginger ladies I love the names too mine are still fuzzy lol I can't wait to see what my ladies will look like. You'll have to show off they're beautiful eggs

An EE club, cool :) do OE count? lol
I have 9 EE/OE pullets and 5 EE/OE cockerels that I got as chicks back in March. My friend donated the eggs to the "4-H at school" project and they hatched in a classroom.

Back in May, I ordered 5 EE day old pullets (and 5 each leghorns and polish) from Cackle through the efowl.com website. It looks like one is may be a boys though. Oh, well. people aren't perfect.

the first five are a few from the older batch, last five are from the second batch.

Back
Top Bottom