Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I have just begun breeding GL and SL Polish.. ..they are wonderful birds...a little noisy at times..but beautiful. I will have hatching eggs in May for Crele Polish and hopefully Tolbunt. Who all will be at the poultry show in Newport?? Can't wait to go!

Quote:
I have just begun breeding GL and SL Polish.. ..they are wonderful birds...a little noisy at times..but beautiful. I will have hatching eggs in May for Crele Polish and hopefully Tolbunt. Who all will be at the poultry show in Newport?? Can't wait to go!

I'll be there!
smile.png

Quote:

I'll be there!
smile.png

I'll be there!

When in May will the Tolbunt eggs be available?

I'm thinking about buying some more leghorn eggs, I'm off to go see if LC feeds knows the breeder's phone number...

I should be there pretty early...My fiance as well if she does not have to work. Future Father-in-law is trying to decide if he wants to make the drive from JC or not. Someone did start a forum just for the show as well (shoot I dont have the link handy), it's back a few posts though.

Quote:
I'll be there!
smile.png

I'll be there!

When in May will the Tolbunt eggs be available?

Oh so beautiful to look at, those polish. But at least for this season we are staying utilitarian for the eggs, lol. Maybe in a season or two my 15 girls will give me some time to adopt some GL Polish and do some showing
smile.png
All the girls in the house keep me and Bandit pretty busy right now:)

My little flock took to the woods today to escape the heat. They hatched in September, so this is their first experience with East Tennessee heat. I have a feeling they are going hate July...

This is Blue. See how far they went?

IMG_0145.JPG

Panting and wings out? It's going to be a LOOOONG summer.

IMG_0150.JPG

This is Momo. I REALLY need to find him a new home...

IMG_0146.JPG

This is Thor. He is promised to another BYCer.

IMG_0142.JPG

And just because they are so cute... this is my first "grand-chick".

IMG_0129.JPG

Quote:

I 'll be there!! Yahooo

Hey are we going together??

I live smack dab in the middle of Johnson City in the Gump addition. Never checked, but I have a sneaky suspicion that with all the doctors and attorneys here in the neighborhood, they would freak out if I came home with a chicken. But hope springs eternal. If I find out that I can have chickens, I most certainly will. My question is...how can I find out about j.c. policies about this. Thx

Quote:

I 'll be there!! Yahooo

Hey are we going together??

I am going to contact the woman over it to see if there are any spots left for me to set up my chicks to sell. SO...you are welcome to join me.
hugs.gif

I will be taking the truck if I get to take my chicks. I have one more cage to make to take with me. Everyone from our area who is going....look for a crazy redhead...that will be me.
tongue2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom