EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Nice long vacation! Sounds like you will stay busy enough.

Feet wash easier than shoes, too.

I hope he's ok.

Puppy sure is a big help!

Get the palms!

Nope

They could work for a small gathering.

I probably will. I may have to make a trip to his ranch. Sounds like he has quite a farm there. May come home with more work than I wanted though.

On the bare foot thing. I never step foot outside here with out shoes. We have a certain weed that's called goats head for good reason. Stinking little things will bring a person to tears in micro seconds. All neighbors have a full on war with these blasted things.

Good morning, everyone!!!!
:hugs I'm working on the brush pile during this "vacation" and I still find Goodwin's feathers back there. :( It's motivating, though.
Did you make it to the library? :pop
:hugs Poor guy.
One feather bunch I found had a chunk of flesh still on the end. Now that was gross.

Not yet. It's 45 minutes away and in the completely wrong direction to pair with any other errands I have to make through the week. :barnie

:hugs I'm working on the brush pile during this "vacation" and I still find Goodwin's feathers back there. :( It's motivating, though.

Had to make breakfast!

I love to cook and bake, but that's a reward for me. I have too much to do outside...l

It's going to be a lot cooler today (~93-ish) as some rain may be coming in later in the day, but I still want to get an early start. I have coop cleaning to do before any rain comes.

That's super to know! I have coop cleaning to do today (deep litter), and I'm going to do just that on the blackberries. I looked out the window this morning - Puppy popped out of the paddock bright and early and is already "helping" redistribute the bedding/mulch around the apple trees... Little stinker. :rolleyes:

:fl (Are these the bantam DC and some NNs? I lost track.)

I love cooking. I like baking just fine as well, but LOVE cooking. :D

But I have work to do, so I'd better do it. I think I may need to take out stock in that Cutter Backwoods Off spray - I need to go get myself a case of it. :he

:frow Stay cool and unbitten!

I probably will. I may have to make a trip to his ranch. Sounds like he has quite a farm there. May come home with more work than I wanted though.

On the bare foot thing. I never step foot outside here with out shoes. We have a certain weed that's called goats head for good reason. Stinking little things will bring a person to tears in micro seconds. All neighbors have a full on war with these blasted things.

Yes, if there were nasty things to step on, I'm certain I'd wear shoes more.

I just looked it up. OUCH!!!!!!!! :eek:

I don't think we have those here (but I wouldn't know - I never walk barefoot because we have other stuff like that here...)

Peter, I looked it up. You all have the most terrifying plants EVER down there. Further strengthens my resolve to never go another inch south ever again...

Had to make breakfast!

I love to cook and bake, but that's a reward for me. I have too much to do outside...l

It's going to be a lot cooler today (~93-ish) as some rain may be coming in later in the day, but I still want to get an early start. I have coop cleaning to do before any rain comes.

That's super to know! I have coop cleaning to do today (deep litter), and I'm going to do just that on the blackberries. I looked out the window this morning - Puppy popped out of the paddock bright and early and is already "helping" redistribute the bedding/mulch around the apple trees... Little stinker. :rolleyes:

:fl (Are these the bantam DC and some NNs? I lost track.)

I love cooking. I like baking just fine as well, but LOVE cooking. :D

But I have work to do, so I'd better do it. I think I may need to take out stock in that Cutter Backwoods Off spray - I need to go get myself a case of it. :he

Yes you would have to make it to the library exchange books and bring more home. All heck would break loose on you if you didn't. :lau
Correct Bantam DC and NN some have very bad AC but they seem attached. 9 of one and 7 of other. One more but it's really iffy.
We are still supposed to be 102 today

Peter, I looked it up. You all have the most terrifying plants EVER down there. Further strengthens my resolve to never go another inch south ever again...
Most weeds I tolerate now. Those I will not. They also travel on car tires as they stick in every thing making them more difficult to control. Bicycle tires are no match for them, you'll be walking if you get one in your tire.

So if you don't have these weeds....wait you still have those blooming flies. Never mind :lau

Back
Top Bottom