EE Pullet or Cockerel ?

I have a hen with a pretty bad case of cross beak and I just make wet mash (food with water; oatmeal consistency) twice a day so she can scoop it with her bottom beak and she is growing and thriving right along with the others šŸ˜Š
Oh man, that looks rough. Ok if he gets bad ill make him some mash as well. It is pretty mild right now. Just doesnt touch in the center but the tips and the back touch.

Oh man, that looks rough. Ok if he gets bad ill make him some mash as well. It is pretty mild right now. Just doesnt touch in the center but the tips and the back touch.
Hers started as pretty mild and then one day I was like ā€œholy cow when did that happen?!ā€ But it doesnā€™t bother her at all. Shes actually my most snuggly girl! Probably because I spoil her a little šŸ˜…

Yeah, it is ok. I dont mind to make sure he is taken care of, he is one of my favorites. He is actually pretty cool. We will accomidate any disablities that we can. I'll make sure he has enough scissor beak style foods. He will get lots of soft veggies and foods. No biggy. If he can be brave, then so can I.

Yeah, it is ok. I dont mind to make sure he is taken care of, he is one of my favorites. He is actually pretty cool. We will accomidate any disablities that we can. I'll make sure he has enough scissor beak style foods. He will get lots of soft veggies and foods. No biggy. If he can be brave, then so can I.
:love

Back
Top Bottom