Egg Song! Glorious Egg Song!

I'm glad to hear purring is normal - I thought I had something weird going on with my girls! I have 1 EE that kind of sneezes & she bobs her head when she does it. It's like she's scolding the others or something. Does anyone have that happening?

Got my first egg from one of my GLW's Betty or Dorothy! And I heard the Egg Song too for the first time! One started and then they all chimed in!

I just got my first egg as well!!!! Its my red shaver hen an she is only 17 weeks old! Its a tiny little egg, but it had a yolk and all and its so pretty!!!
I've told pretty much everyone I know, but no one seems to be as exited as I am :D
She is my first chicken (plus a roo) that hatched in the incubator and its my first egg from my own hen ever!
Its so exiting!!!! :)
The other three (auracanas) are just three weeks older so they should start soon as well!
I love chickens :D

I just got my first egg as well!!!! Its my red shaver hen an she is only 17 weeks old! Its a tiny little egg, but it had a yolk and all and its so pretty!!!
I've told pretty much everyone I know, but no one seems to be as exited as I am :D
She is my first chicken (plus a roo) that  hatched in the incubator and its my first egg from my own hen ever!
Its so exiting!!!! :)
The other three (auracanas) are just three weeks older so they should start soon as well!
I love chickens :D
congrats!! One more f my five has started laying, not sure which though. My red sex link, will sit on the nest and fuss, but they don't really sing.

I didn't get to hear the Egg song this morning but when I got home from work this little beauty was in the nesting box! :) I think it was on of the BR's I have 15 total so Im not really sure as to who it was but nothing the less Im still one proud mama!!

Back
Top Bottom