*Eggs Dont Have Cholesterol until they hit hte fridge??*

Tripp16

Songster
8 Years
May 26, 2011
North Carolina
Is it true that eggs dont have cholestrol until after they have been refriegerated?? Someone told me this and she doesnt want her eggs refrigerated because of this?

I have never heard of this....

Last edited:
whatever is in an egg is in an egg............. i don't know how a person would think that cooling an egg down adds cholesteral.......

She said there is an enzyme that activates when you refrigerate them. She said thats why people in the early days werent fat because they didnt refrigerate their eggs....

She said there is an enzyme that activates when you refrigerate them. She said thats why people in the early days werent fat because they didnt refrigerate their eggs....

Very interesting. Nothing I have ever heard of, would like to see her source of info. Hmm, so according to her this nations obesity problem is all due to refrigerated eggs! Wow, who knew! Guess I know how to shed these extra pounds I've been trying to get rid of!
lol.png

Very interesting. Nothing I have ever heard of, would like to see her source of info. Hmm, so according to her this nations obesity problem is all due to refrigerated eggs! Wow, who knew! Guess I know how to shed these extra pounds I've been trying to get rid of!
lol.png

Thats exactly what I said! LOL This lady said she read it off of Google. BTW she refuses to eat my eggs because she says they arent sanitary according her. Thats why I turned to you guys to see if you had heard anything.

He mother insists I dont put her eggs in the fridge she wants them kept at room temp....
idunno.gif

They weren't fat in the early days because they had to work for their food, not just drop by the grocery store or hit the McDonald's drive-thru. People are so silly sometimes!

My dietician (Canadian heart association) tells me that the chlorestoral in a food has NO bearing to the chlorestoral in my blood, which is a combination of lifestyle and genetics...Eat all the eggs I want,,,,.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom